Mighty Ships - Canada- Quantum of the Seas

Just an FYI for our American Members. Do a schedule check on the Discovery Channel in your particular area. When I checked for our area they are showing Naked and Afraid from 6PM until 10PM.:eek:

Maybe the Quantum was chartered when they filmed this documentary. :eek:

6 PM - Mighty Ships: "Quantum of the Seas - Naked & Afraid"

Edited by Yorkvillain

Just an FYI for our American Members. Do a schedule check on the Discovery Channel in your particular area. When I checked for our area they are showing Naked and Afraid from 6PM until 10PM.:eek:

In Alabama I get Mighty Ships on the Smithsonian Channel (Charter Cable) and they do not show the referenced program being broadcast here. I get lots of reruns of the Freedom and Oasis.

Thanks - I've sent the PVR to record it.

It's funny but this is one of the few times that being Canadian pays off. Most of the time people are posting about this cruise show or that cruise show (lots of Disney cruise specials, or the Guy Fieri episode for Carnival) and it's like, "Nope, not in Canada". We're the ones who have to wait the extra year to see them.

Maybe the Quantum was chartered when they filmed this documentary. :eek:

6 PM - Mighty Ships: "Quantum of the Seas - Naked & Afraid"

I was on the ship and talked to the Discovery Channel crew! It was the Dec 1, 2014 12-day first sailing to the Southern Caribbean. Maybe i"ll get a 1 second cameo in the background somewhere :p

Thank you OP so very much for posting this. I had totally forgotten about this documentary. Without you posting this on CC I would've missed it. Truly appreciate it :D

I was on the ship and talked to the Discovery Channel crew! It was the Dec 1, 2014 12-day first sailing to the Southern Caribbean. Maybe i"ll get a 1 second cameo in the background somewhere :p

Thank you OP so very much for posting this. I had totally forgotten about this documentary. Without you posting this on CC I would've missed it. Truly appreciate it :D

you're welcome!

I thought the show was good. The Captain had a few challenges along the way.

The one thing it did confirm is, I will never sail out of a cold weather port when headed to a warm climate.

Emmy, did I see you on TV?

I agree about not sailing from a cold weather port... Both my husband and I both said we wouldn't enjoy that!

I was a bit disappointed in the show.... Would have liked to have seen a bit more about the restaurants on board.

Watched and didn't see myself or dw. Didn't get the chance to record it tonight had to use the replay function since it had already started when I noticed it. So i'll be recording it tomorrow and watch again...

I thought the show was good. The Captain had a few challenges along the way.

The one thing it did confirm is, I will never sail out of a cold weather port when headed to a warm climate.

I can't put my finger on it but I liked the Oasis show better. I too felt like they left parts of the ship out, such as the bear, among numerous things. I will watch the Quantum one again when it is repeated later.

Emmy, did I see you on TV?

Edited by A&L_Ont