Real Warm Cookies aboard Crown?

WupperAV

Doe's Princess still serve warm cookies, milk and popcorn at evening MUTS? I am worried about getting the hard cookies and having to soak them in the hot tub before I can eat them.

When I was on the Grand recently, the coookies and milk girl came around in the Piazza about 3:30, and the coolies were warm, fresh, not hard at all. I am partial to the oatmeal ones.

We were on the Crown last month and sorry but no warm cookies during the evening movies. They did come around with popcorn. You will have to go to the buffet for the nice hard ones.

I'll take plastic bags and put milk in at breakfast and cookies in at 3:30 and hope for the best. Thanks everyone.

Life is full of bitter disappointments.

Too bad you can't take a microwave with you to warm them up. LOL Oh wait a minute that was another post. :)

I have gone to the Horizon buffet and I asked the cooks for some cookies if I don't see any cookies at the buffet.

I just got off the Ruby this past week and they always had cookies at the buffet and at the Coffee shop.

Plus, I noticed a passenger male had ordered a warm glass of milk to drink before his bed time.

I ordered a hot Chai tea before my bed time and ate a snack from the Coffee shop. I used my Coffee card to get the Chai tea.

In all the years I have cruised on a Princess ship I have never had the bad luck to find hard cookies. They were always yummy and just right to eat.

They cook them all day long.

And you can walk a few steps from the IC to the bar & ask for a glass of milk to have with your cookies. No charge for the milk. :)

I have been know to hang around the Piazza based upon the smell of Peanut Butter Cookies cooking for a half an hour or more! Like you said, Get a glass of cold milk at the bar! Makes a great snack!!!:eek: :D

Just Mike

687581169_284IConStar.jpg.f8ae7f9a2852eada5bf7b6f7432ec52d.jpg

Like others have said, the fresh cookies and milk come around in the afternoon. It can happen at MUTS but not in the evening. I was sitting and watching MUTS one afternoon (strolled through and got sucked in by Casablanca ;)) and it was great when they came around and offered me warm cookies and a glass of milk. Very nice.

I have been know to hang around the Piazza based upon the smell of Peanut Butter Cookies cooking for a half an hour or more! Like you said, Get a glass of cold milk at the bar! Makes a great snack!!!:eek: :D

Just Mike

At times, there are also cookies on a tray at the bar counter.

This conversation is just torturing me. I want to be on a cruise with the cookies, milk, pizza, buffet, MUTS, shows, dining room meals, piazza piano, piazza string quartet, port excursions, long sea days, and all things cruisey. But our next cruise doesn't depart for 304 days!! :(

This conversation is just torturing me. I want to be on a cruise with the cookies, milk, pizza, buffet, MUTS, shows, dining room meals, piazza piano, piazza string quartet, port excursions, long sea days, and all things cruisey. But our next cruise doesn't depart for 304 days!! :(

Well... That's 30 days sooner than our next booking. Of course I have just been looking at Mexico cruises in February and March so we "may" be cruising a bit earlier than what we currently have booked. :D

only 12 days for us.:):):):)

I have shed 16 lb just so I could hog sugar and milk and now I'll be eating popcorn? What's next to go? Cereal for breakfast!! Now that would be a loss.

If all else fails, roll over and play dead. Red Green

If you really want cookies with MUTS it's a very short distance to HC to snag some. As for popcorn, I often end up getting my own as nobody comes around to offer it. It's not really much of an ordeal to go to the popcorn machine for popcorn or to HC for some cookies. Just think of the little walk as helping to burn off the calories. :D

On our PC transit last year I was watching MUTS but ran down from 14 to 6 to Explorer's during the movie to snag a double Bulleit during the BOGO. When I told the bartender that MUTS was playing The Sound of Music he gave me a heavy pour as he said, "Oh, then you really do need a drink!" ;)