3 old ladies in a 4f inside room on the breeze

dliteu

It is very doable. I was just on a girls trip with 3 in a room. Everyone was very respectful of putting our things away and cleaning up after ourselves, we worked out showering so we weren't all there at the exact time, there was plenty of room. It's not so much about the space but the people you are sharing with. The space is definitely adequate !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

You do realize one of you will be sleeping in an upper bunk? No couch in inside cabin. EM

I believe the 4J's that can have more than 2 people in them have a sofa bed. Regular inside cabins do not have the sofas only the uppers. From what I can see the 4J's are for 2 or 4. The one's for 4 have the 2 twins that can be converted to a king, a sofa bed, and an upper.

If we had the cabin number I would be able to tell for sure.

If there's no sofa the upper, the ladder is metal and can hurt a bit going up or down. The times I've slept up there I've hung a small pocket holder to the hook next to the bunk for my nightstand. Can bring a heavy duty magnetic JIC there's no hook.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is very doable. I was just on a girls trip with 3 in a room. Everyone was very respectful of putting our things away and cleaning up after ourselves, we worked out showering so we weren't all there at the exact time, there was plenty of room. It's not so much about the space but the people you are sharing with. The space is definitely adequate !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Thanks...and will be in great company

i believe the 4j's that can have more than 2 people in them have a sofa bed. Regular inside cabins do not have the sofas only the uppers. From what i can see the 4j's are for 2 or 4. The one's for 4 have the 2 twins that can be converted to a king, a sofa bed, and an upper.

if we had the cabin number i would be able to tell for sure.

If there's no sofa the upper, the ladder is metal and can hurt a bit going up or down. The times I've slept up there I've hung a small pocket holder to the hook next to the bunk for my nightstand. Can bring a heavy duty magnetic JIC there's no hook.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks

This is a regular inside so there is no sofa. It has 2 uppers. Here is a description of your cabin:

7369 4F 185 sq ft

Beds: two twin beds (convert to king)-two uppers

View:no window

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: Interactive flat-screen TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, mini fridge, 3-closets, desk and ottoman seat

This is a regular inside so there is no sofa. It has 2 uppers. Here is a description of your cabin:

7369 4F 185 sq ft

Beds: two twin beds (convert to king)-two uppers

View:no window

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: Interactive flat-screen TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, mini fridge, 3-closets, desk and ottoman seat

Thanks so much

Why not be fair and each of you do two nights up top and only draw the straw for the 7th night?

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Unfortunately..gotta just a little OCD in that I don't think they change the sheets every day , so no don't want to sleep on someone else's sheets...but great idea. One is in her 70's so not so agile and will have to sleep on the bottom. Thanks for the idea though

Being right in the thick of old ladies myself, I think you'll make it work and will have a fantastic time. Hit the piano bar, request a couple of oldies, and you'll sleep well afterwards.

Take a night light or leave the bathroom light on with the door slightly ajar.

I hope you all have a terrific time.

I am in my mid 50's but have traveled a few cruises with my MIL, and 2 of her sisters. They are 79, 77 (MIL) and 71. They all shared an interior 3 person cabin. My MIL chose to sleep in the upper bunk and said she did fine. Younger sister was the one that had an issue climbing up, so she got a twin on deck. They even moved the small table closer to the end of the upper so they could step down on that if needed.

I think if one of you has no problem climbing a ladder, you will do fine.

Being right in the thick of old ladies myself, I think you'll make it work and will have a fantastic time. Hit the piano bar, request a couple of oldies, and you'll sleep well afterwards.

Take a night light or leave the bathroom light on with the door slightly ajar.

I hope you all have a terrific time.

This made me smile. Can't wait and don't think we will have a problem. I appreciate all the info CC.

I am in my mid 50's but have traveled a few cruises with my MIL, and 2 of her sisters. They are 79, 77 (MIL) and 71. They all shared an interior 3 person cabin. My MIL chose to sleep in the upper bunk and said she did fine. Younger sister was the one that had an issue climbing up, so she got a twin on deck. They even moved the small table closer to the end of the upper so they could step down on that if needed.

I think if one of you has no problem climbing a ladder, you will do fine.

Thanks for the encouragement. One of us is much more agile, so looks like she gets on top. Just Kidding, I can get up there too...If I have too. Lol

I've cruised with just the girls several times with four of us in an inside cabin. The only thing we had trouble with was getting ready for dinner. There was no way four of us could do hair and makeup at the same time so we did It in shifts. Have fun!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes it is possible. I would not do it for all of the money in China, though. Not enough space for that many people. Highly recommend you not do this.

I'm a "Debbie Downer" too.

If there are 3 "old ladies" (I'm 68 so I guess I'm in that category also) there may be lots of nighttime trips to the bathroom and most likely at least one of the 3 is a snorer. You might have trouble getting a good night's sleep.

I wouldn't do it.....

I'm a "Debbie Downer" too.

If there are 3 "old ladies" (I'm 68 so I guess I'm in that category also) there may be lots of nighttime trips to the bathroom and most likely at least one of the 3 is a snorer. You might have trouble getting a good night's sleep.

I wouldn't do it.....

I was going to say that too! Make sure whomever is up top doesn't drink before bedtime! :o At 54, I would be worried about climbing down, in the dark, in the middle of the night! (Especially if cocktails were involved!) ;p

Yes it is possible. I would not do it for all of the money in China, though. Not enough space for that many people. Highly recommend you not do this.

Totally agree with you! I did this once (key word) back in my younger days and vowed never to do it again! Unless you old ladies are pretty agile I would definitely see if getting an oceanview or a balcony would be a better choice. Since there are four of you maybe it wouldn't be as expensive as you think it would be.