Southern Caribbean - bring sweater, slacks for ladies?

tbmrt

Are sweaters and slacks for ladies usually needed for S. Caribbean cruises (except for embarkation and debakation days)

Trying to cut down on packing and seem to remember bringing being really cold on deck especially in the evening. Not sure though.

Input appreciated.

Sounds wierd (then again, I'm known for that) but, DON'T bring camouflage clothing - Actually illegal in many Caribbean countries (unless you are in their military or law enforcement)! :eek:

https://www.google.com/search?q=camouflage+clothing+prohibiled+in+caribbean+countries&hl=en&gbv=2&oq=&gs_l=

Edited by Calgon1

You will not need long pants and sweaters in the S. Caribbean, no matter what time of year. Bear in mind that the ship has AC...some find it cool, but I've never, ever needed the wrap I always bring....better safe than sorry....but it's never been used!

And yes...Camo is NOT something you want to bring to other countries...they do NOT appreciate it!

In the Southern Caribbean it's always VERY warm when outdoors!

Inside the ship the a/c does get too cold in public areas so long pants and sweaters are nice to have along with you. ;)

LuLu

I wouldn't entirely agree. In Barbados, depending on time of year, the coolest nighttime temperature is likely to be about mid-sixties Fahrenheit. I'd have thought that might be a little cool for a Florida lady.