Your Favorite Part Of Your Balcony

Tm100

What is your favorite part of having a balcony? We like drinking glasses of wine and having an appetizer on our balcony in the late afternoon. Recently our favorite thing to do is to bring the chairs and table inside and move our mattress out on the balcony floor so we can sleep outside and hear the waves crash. Our steward probably thinks we are crazy when he puts it back in the morning :eek:!

And what do you think the humidity and sea breeze is doing to the mattress??

Likely nothing worse than the incontinent 400 lb people who stayed in the room before us ;).

Edited by Tm100

And what do you think the humidity and sea breeze is doing to the mattress??

I was actually wondering about that when I read that. My balcony is typically wet in the mornings, I was wondering if it would make the mattress moldy?

Like others I like watching the ships come into port from the balcony. I typically book starboard side as more often than not, the ships dock that way.

What is your favorite part of having a balcony? We like drinking glasses of wine and having an appetizer on our balcony in the late afternoon. Recently our favorite thing to do is to bring the chairs and table inside and move our mattress out on the balcony floor so we can sleep outside and hear the waves crash. Our steward probably thinks we are crazy when he puts it back in the morning :eek:!

My favorite thing about having a balcony is being able to go outside and feel the fresh air. Yes,I know this can be done on a deck but it feels so much better on a balcony.

I have fallen asleep on the loungers in the Grand Suite more than once. It is totally relaxing, and is much better than falling asleep on deck.

Also just walking out in my pajamas in the AM and smelling the air makes it worthwhile.