Current Listing of Exclusive Onboard Offers by C&A Level

Be careful of the two for one drink coupon. I've had that applied "automatically" before, when ordering two cans of soda. I usually like to use that one for two expensive glasses of wine. So if I'm ever ordering two of some drink, I make sure to tell them whether or not to use the coupon.

Yeah, soda would be the LAST thing I'd want it applied to!

Thanks for this thread. I've just booked cruise numba two and wouldn't have even thought of the C&A bennies that lie in wait for me and my kids. [emoji41]

I book through an outside TA, so this gives me some homework to figure out how I can take advantage of some of the planning/pre-booking benefits, while still booking through my TA.

Just make sure if you run in the gift ship on board just to pick up something quick and it has the RCI logo on it the cashier is supposed to ask you if you want to use your discount. She is not suppossed to apply it automatically.

Or if that is your only purchase use it.

This way if you make a bigger purchase you can use it then.

Once used it is gone.

Unfortunately it is only good on RCI logo purchases, not your entire purchase.

Sea Ya

Just make sure if you run in the gift ship on board just to pick up something quick and it has the RCI logo on it the cashier is supposed to ask you if you want to use your discount. She is not suppossed to apply it automatically.

Or if that is your only purchase use it.

This way if you make a bigger purchase you can use it then.

Once used it is gone.

Unfortunately it is only good on RCI logo purchases, not your entire purchase.

Sea Ya

Just a side not that it's been a while since we have been able to use the discount on logo items. Anything on sale is not eligible to use the coupon, so it seems anything we want is "on sale".

Edited by clarea

Just a side not that it's been a while since we have been able to use the discount on logo items. Anything on sale is not eligible to use the coupon, so it seems anything we want is "on sale".

But, was it really on sale or did they double the price to offer it at 50% off.:eek: and not allow the use of any coupons?

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Not sure if this has been pointed out but just a heads up that the internet package has changed. For instance D used to receive 30 free mins and D+ 45 mins and also a discount on packages in addition. Now D and D+ both receive $29.99 which equates to a one hour package or can be applied as a discount against other packages on offer.

Not sure if this has been pointed out but just a heads up that the internet package has changed. For instance D used to receive 30 free mins and D+ 45 mins and also a discount on packages in addition. Now D and D+ both receive $29.99 which equates to a one hour package or can be applied as a discount against other packages on offer.

On our recent Explorer cruise each D+ and PC member was given 2 hours of complimentary internet.

This is the first time I am hearing D+ receiving 2 hours each of internet. We just came off Explorer last week on 10/4 and both DH and I are D+ and both received 60 mins. each of complimentary internet. If you received 2 hours each, you got lucky, unless it's a new Pinnacle benefit.

We also had 1 hour each on Navigator last month.

On Legend last month D+ and Pinnacle received 45 minutes internet @ $.85/minute rate. Sure would have been nice to have 2 hrs each.....especially for a 16 night TA. :)

We had no problem using the new system on our recent Eastern Mediterranean voyage aboard Splendour ... far more convenient than those tacky coupon books. We've got five more cruises booked ... and at our age, the easier they make things, the better. We also love those touch screens all over the ships. Royal is still lagging a bit behind our erstwhile cruise line of choice (Princess) when it comes to Internet usage. We appreciate the two hours of free time (60 minutes each) we receive as Diamond C&A members ... but the aforementioned Carnival subsidiary gives us 5 hours (150 minutes each as Platinum Captain's Circle members). Imagine CCL giving away more than RCI ... must be an oversight.

Edited by jewopaho

• 5 months later...
Forget about it - Pets at Sea is gone from RCI ships...

steamboats

We went on the Independence in November and they still had pets at sea then as a friend we made on the ship brought one for her granddaughter. Don't know if it's been removed since though?

• 2 months later...