Transfers from Houston to Galveston

boobydoo

Hi there can anyone give advice or recommend transfers ,we are flying to Houston then boarding liberty of the seas at Galveston but have got to make our own way there. RC aren't supplying this service. Help please 😬

Which airport?

RC does offer transfers from both IAH and HOU. They are only available for flights arriving the day of the cruise. If you are arriving the day before and staying near the airport, have your hotel return you to the airport the day of the cruise. You can do a mock booking of a flight arriving the day of the cruise to make RC happy. We arrived on Saturday, did a mock flight arriving on Sunday and told RC that we were arriving from Dallas on Sunday. Met the bus and we were on our way. Buses filled quickly on both ends.

Royal Caribbean has a shuttle to and from north Houston airports. Since we live on the West Coast, we had to fly in the day before. We stayed at a Marriott Hotel near Hobby using the Marriott shuttle to get to the hotel and back to Hobby the next morning to meet the shuttle about 10:00am. Super easy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So if you have 3 or more people a taxi would be less according to the fare estimate.

No.

3 people with Galveston lomo would be $150 return

Taxi would be $230 return.

You would need 5 in a taxi to make it cheaper.

No.

3 people with Galveston lomo would be $150 return

Taxi would be $230 return.

You would need 5 in a taxi to make it cheaper.

The Taxi fare estimate is $110-115. I could see it being off some but double? Where do you get $230 for Taxi from Hobby to Galveston?

The Taxi fare estimate is $110-115. I could see it being off some but double? Where do you get $230 for Taxi from Hobby to Galveston?

The taxi estimate is for one way

Thus for return it's double...;)

FYI: with Galveston limo, hobby to Galveston return is only $40.

Edited by csnarpy

The taxi estimate is for one way

Thus for return it's double...;)

FYI: with Galveston limo, hobby to Galveston return is only $40.

Isn't this price per person? So for 4 people that would be $160 total?

Galveston Limo shows online pricing from Hobby to Galveston Cruise Terminal for $40 round trip. That is amazing. Carnival is $37 each way!

Please, anybody out there, is Galveston Limo a good solid choice? I have always used cruise trip transfers because I know they are reliable and always have nice people waiting in baggage claim for us. Big money savings if I choose Galveston Limo.

Galveston Limo shows online pricing from Hobby to Galveston Cruise Terminal for $40 round trip. That is amazing. Carnival is $37 each way!

Please, anybody out there, is Galveston Limo a good solid choice? I have always used cruise trip transfers because I know they are reliable and always have nice people waiting in baggage claim for us. Big money savings if I choose Galveston Limo.

We just used them last week. I thought they were outstanding! Our flight arrived at 1:20 PM, so we knew that we couldn't make the 1:30 shuttle, so we signed up for the 3 PM one, and anticipated the wait.

As soon as we stepped off the plane, we had a text from the driver. He had only had one passenger on the 1:30 who had agreed to wait while we collected our luggage and boarded the earlier shuttle.

I thought that was really nice of them! :D