COKE PRODUCTS New Management/Ownership????

Sea saw 56

PLEASE - We don't sail with anyone else. We are big NCL cheerleaders. BUT---the one BIG change that would be SOOOO welcome would be (since there are so many new people in charge of NCL) get rid of the Pepsi products and go back to Coca-Cola!!! PLEASE!!!!

PLEASE - We don't sail with anyone else. We are big NCL cheerleaders. BUT---the one BIG change that would be SOOOO welcome would be (since there are so many new people in charge of NCL) get rid of the Pepsi products and go back to Coca-Cola!!! PLEASE!!!!

I agree 100%.

6&8

Really? I like Pepsi its more flavorful and less corn syrup sugary taste than Coca-Cola especially when eating fried or highly seasoned food. Guess I'm in the minority that enjoys it...

When we began sailing with NCL in 2002 they used Coke products.

The only time we ever drink Pepsi products is if they are free, onboard our cruise ship (that is only because it comes with the price of the suite), and we still can't wait to drink Diet Coke again at every port and as soon as we disembark our cruise.

I think many bring their soda onboard, rather than buying it on the ship, because they are loyal Coke drinkers. I believe NCL would make more money selling Coca-Cola products, even if Pepsi's bid is cheaper, because less people would have to haul their soda on board.

Just my opinion. No one I know likes to drink Pepsi.

The only time we ever drink Pepsi products is if they are free, onboard our cruise ship (that is only because it comes with the price of the suite), and we still can't wait to drink Diet Coke again at every port and as soon as we disembark our cruise.

I think many bring their soda onboard, rather than buying it on the ship, because they are loyal Coke drinkers. I believe NCL would make more money selling Coca-Cola products, even if Pepsi's bid is cheaper, because less people would have to haul their soda on board.

No one you know? Wow. Then its settled.

The NCL execs are booking flights to Atlanta as we speak...:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure the other reasons people usually bring their own soda because they don't want to pay $ 2-something per can or $6.50 per day for the drink card across all the major cruise lines. Love soda too, but its not that serious to drink it every single day even on vacation. Gotta give my pancreas a break from all that sugar and starch that gets consumed during the day; at some point it going to fail because most foods have one or both in them. It means replacing soda daily with water to stay hydrate, so be it.

I'm also pretty NCL makes their money back from all the Mountain Dew and Alcohol drinks made with club soda but that's my personal opinion...

Me to I HATE Pepsi. I'm a COKE fan 100%

Sorry, but we cruise for the martinis and cocktails, not sodas. :D;):D;)

I'm with ya on this one. But, I can't handle soda anymore. Love my booze mixed with MM lemonade. Loved the coke dispensers on RCCL with all the flavors.

I obviously don't really comment on anything on these boards, but I just have to show support for this. I am getting the UBP free, and am still seriously considering bringing on my own Cherry Coke Zero supply.

The new Coke machines are amazing, you can customize pretty much any drink/flavor you want. It would exponentially increase the variety of sodas on board if they installed these machines :cool:

It would certainly be nice if we didn't have to haul a duffel bag full of bottles of Diet Coke on board. But that's not at all a deal breaker.

And we prefer bottles to cans.

- Can't stand the metallic taste of the cans;

- More importantly, we prefer the bottles, as we can screw the top back on, and it won't spill.

But *IF* they stopped allowing passengers to bring onboard soft drinks, and only offered Pepsi products, that WOULD be a deal breaker.

GeezerCouple

I am fine with either Pepsi or Coke. At home, I will only have one can or sometimes two cans with pizza. It works out to about once per week....PPM night with the kids (pizza, popcorn, and a movie night). That's a tradition in our home.

I can taste the difference between the 2, but it's not significant enough for me to care. We keep both at the house for visitors. I'm always surprised at the loyalty people have for their preferred brand. Maybe my taste buds are broken. :)

I thought I was a coke person until I did a Pepsi challenge and I chose Pepsi everyime. I will drink Coke if I need to. I carried Cokes on last trip be ause they were easier to find at the drug store pre-cruise. Hooray for UBP, I don't drink coffee, tea, wine or beer so I'm glad to have free soda (and cocktails of course)!

I thought I was a coke person until I did a Pepsi challenge and I chose Pepsi everyime. I will drink Coke if I need to. I carried Cokes on last trip be ause they were easier to find at the drug store pre-cruise. Hooray for UBP, I don't drink coffee, tea, wine or beer so I'm glad to have free soda (and cocktails of course)!

The coffee is so gross....I wish they would get a Starbucks onboard.

Bad Coffee and no coke for a week :eek: .... But at least I can bring cokes.