Faster to Fun question - Miracle

ashera

Hi: we purchased Faster to Fun for the Carnival Miracle departing out of Los Angeles on July 1. Carnival's website recommends picking a check-in time online (as part of the online checkin) even if you have Faster to Fun. The first available online time slot is 12.30-1. Is this really the earliest you can board the Miracle even with Faster to Fun? If you have boarded the Miracle earlier using FTF, I would love to know what time you arrived/boarded. Haven't cruised in 6 years...I want to get on as soon as possible :). Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Under normal circumstances, we get on about 11:30 or so. Leave hotel at 10:30, check in and then a little wait before they open for boarding.

Thank you so much!! This is just what I wanted to know :)

I am booked in November and we picked our check in time immediately and the earliest check in was also 12:30. Everyone needs to pick a check in time. We are Platinum so like you we can get there early and hopefully the ship will be cleared sooner rather than later. Good luck.

Candi

Thank you all! So helpful :) Last time we cruised my kids were 1 and 5 and I was so exhausted chasing them around be they refused to go to kids club. Looking forward to being on a ship

again now that they are 7 and almost 11! So the sooner we get on the better :)

Hi: we purchased Faster to Fun for the Carnival Miracle departing out of Los Angeles on July 1. Carnival's website recommends picking a check-in time online (as part of the online checkin) even if you have Faster to Fun. The first available online time slot is 12.30-1. Is this really the earliest you can board the Miracle even with Faster to Fun? If you have boarded the Miracle earlier using FTF, I would love to know what time you arrived/boarded. Haven't cruised in 6 years...I want to get on as soon as possible :). Thank you!!

With FTTF you don't need a check in time.

No staggered checkin for Inspiration out of Long Beach two days ago. Nobody even asked what time we had. Just got in line. FTTF did have their own special line that didn't snake around like the general boarding line. We arrived around noon and saw lines everywhere. Checked in fairly quickly but boarding didn't begin for anyone until around 1pm.

So... maybe someone who has sailed Miracle lately can chime in about staggered checkin for that ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just got off the Miracle today and what others have said we checked in around 10:45 and were on the Lido deck having lunch by 11:45. Everyone is forced to select a check in time but does not apply to FTTF

Thank you so much for confirming!! :)

We are boarding this saturday and have FTTF. bought it because our excursion in Cabo is late and wanted to get off the ship first thing. Good to know FTTF can still board whenever or we were just going to drop our luggage off at ship and check out long beach some more even though our check in is at 1230.

Last summer my teen boys and I got there about 10 am (because they wanted to get there early!)...we walked right up to our line and checked in with no wait. Sat down on one of the planters and talked to some people. There were 3 wedding parties, so we were a little delayed getting one, but were in line for only about 10 mins. We were on and eating by 12:15!

Wise move buyin FTTF outta Long Bch. LB isn't one of my favorite ports, and if the ship is full (as Miracle was on our last cruise), it can be a zoo. Plus, you're out in the weather with no cover. With FTTF you should be able to board by noon, but I wouldn't think much earlier. Even though your baggage tags will say FTTF, be sure + let the porter know when he grabs them. Enjoy Miracle, it's our favorite ship.

Do other people who don't have FTTF a favor and pick the latest time slot available --- If you take an early time slot that is preventing someone else from getting it - As you can get on any time you want

Do other people who don't have FTTF a favor and pick the latest time slot available --- If you take an early time slot that is preventing someone else from getting it - As you can get on any time you want

Thanks. Good point. Will change to a late time!

Keep in mind it all depends on when the ship is cleared. We are Platinum and try to get to ports before 11. Normally we are able to get through the line quickly and be on by 11:30 or so. However, we have had a couple times we had to wait an hour or so, because there were problems with clearing the ship.