cruise atlas

Traveler30

Ours arrived about 2 weeks ago.

Ours, too. I didn't even request it this year. Maybe it's automatic for some people and not others.

Just checked the loyalty levels...we made platinum on our last cruise, and the cruise atlas is one of the benes.

Edited by Cruisin' Chick

You do need to request it online even if you are Elite. It seems to take about a week to come after ordering it....mine arrived early this week.

We requested one and received it about 3 weeks ago. Lo and behold we received another (unrequested) one this week. Don't know if the fact that we are elite made a difference or not.

Being elite had nothing to do with it. I'm a lowly platinum and received 2. One requested, the other not.

I have read that it is automatically sent to platinum and elite but I requested it just in case... since I can't remember from year to year if I have to request it :D. Looks like that was correct. :p

I finally got mine Friday. I ordered it in late August, so it took a long time to reach me in the wilds of Southern Oregon.

And yes, according to the Captain's Circle stuff, Platinum and above get it automatically. The loyalty bennies are on Page 20 of last year's atlas if you're curious.

Jim

Thank you everyone, for all your information.

I am elite, and I did request it about 3 weeks ago. Maybe it takes longer in Canada. I am Canadian and anything I get from Princess seems to take a long time. Hope I get it soon, My Sister-in-law and I are hoping to take a cruise, but the one we want seems to be all booked up for 2015.,