How about sharing???

KAR3600

A small flashlite and extra batteries in case of power outage (you just never know)

Power strip for extra outlets (has 3 regular plugs and 2 usb plugs) for all the electronics that need to be charged

Yellow highlighter for highlighting all the events in the daily "schedule" (cruise lines have their own name for their daily schedule..so just calling it "schedule" for now)

A small travel-sized sewing kit in case a quick mending is needed.

A role of duck tape just in case suit case gets massive hole or is broken last minute and no time or place to get a new one (I haven't had this happen to me, but my daughter came back from a flight and her luggage was so torn up)...I actually learned about bringing this from fellow CC members!

Some type of water proof case to put money, credit cards, etc. while in the water (sometimes we both want to go in the water at same time, and there is no one back at the chairs to watch these things).

I also bring Clorox wipes and hand sanitizers.

A small flashlite and extra batteries in case of power outage (you just never know)

Power strip for extra outlets (has 3 regular plugs and 2 usb plugs) for all the electronics that need to be charged

Yellow highlighter for highlighting all the events in the daily "schedule" (cruise lines have their own name for their daily schedule..so just calling it "schedule" for now)

A role of duck tape just in case suit case gets massive hole or is broken last minute and no time or place to get a new one (I haven't had this happen to me, but my daughter came back from a flight and her luggage was so torn up)...I actually learned about bringing this from fellow CC members!

Some type of water proof case to put money, credit cards, etc. while in the water (sometimes we both want to go in the water at same time, and there is no one back at the chairs to watch these things).

I also bring Clorox wipes and hand sanitizers.

Pretty much looks like our list.. But instead of a whole roll of duct tape I just wrap 10-15 feet of it around an old credit card. Takes up much less space..

I would guess Scopolamine.

Yes. Sold as Transderm Scop. Little round bandaid that goes behind the ear. I get car sick on windy roads if I'm not the driver. You can imagine that I also get seasick quite easily. With the patch I never get sick even in very rough weather when people are staggering around the ship.

Prescription only in the US. I bought it over the counter in Vancouver, BC. However, given what I pay with my insurance it turned out not to be any cheaper to buy it in Vancouver. I did buy some anyway so I'm stocked for my next couple of cruises.

I would guess it's readily available over the counter in Mexico as well. Maybe I'll check when I'm there and see if it's cheaper.

Yes. Sold as Transderm Scop. Little round bandaid that goes behind the ear. I get car sick on windy roads if I'm not the driver. You can imagine that I also get seasick quite easily. With the patch I never get sick even in very rough weather when people are staggering around the ship.

Prescription only in the US. I bought it over the counter in Vancouver, BC. However, given what I pay with my insurance it turned out not to be any cheaper to buy it in Vancouver. I did buy some anyway so I'm stocked for my next couple of cruises.

I would guess it's readily available over the counter in Mexico as well. Maybe I'll check when I'm there and see if it's cheaper.

You may want to be more specific, in the future, than just "my patch". ;)

Small, strong magnets to pin daily paperwork to the wall. Much easier & neater than having to find a place to lay it.

Brita water bottle to filter ship's water. We keep it in the fridge to keep it fairly cold. I know ship water is fine, just tastes a little better to me if it's filtered.

Clips to fasten wet bathing suits/clothing to lounge furniture so it doesn't blow away if we have it drying on the balcony while underway.

Small bottle of Woolite for a quick hand wash of lingerie, etc., if needed.

Waterproof beach bag.

Edited by shutterbug63

What I need to take on my next cruise and don't have is a small, waterproof case to hold our ID and some cash. I'd like a hard-sided one that would fit in the pocket of my shorts. Guess I'll have to go shopping soon.