Request Couch Removal

afreetdragon

Where would they store it? Wouldn't ask this in a hotel.

It's a HC cabin and it won't be in the way of your scooter of WC.

Edited by SadieN

I was curious..I'm in room 1002 on the Liberty and it looks as though there is a couch

If I request it be removed will they do so?? I won't need it.

Yes they will...but they have to remove the shower first so you'll have to shower in the spa all week.

Just getting a mental picture of this persons living room in my head now.....hmmmmm....better put the couch out on the porch for the day, won't need it til tomorrow ! Wonder where the spouse goes when not needed??

Where would they store it? Wouldn't ask this in a hotel.

Does anyone do this at hotels or when going to someone else's house?

Yes, there are those who, for a variety of reasons, request that their resort hotel (including some that are quite 'high end') remove some furnishings during their stay. There is, however, a fee associated with this storage.

This is normally communicated/arranged in advance, but on occasion will be requested on arrival (which can't be guaranteed).

I'm sure they can stick it in a back room somewhere. Or not.

Honestly, why ask them to remove furniture? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard.

Takes all types to fill the freeway.

I've been on CC for 7 yrs. now

and this one's a brand new one!!! :D

Actually it was indeed an a question. A simple No would have sufficed. I didn't need all the other comments. I came across pictures of the cabin on the internet and it looked to be small. I don't get it. I've been coming on this board since I started cruising only last year and I thought it was a great site to get information. BUT, when I get called names and treated this way I will reconsider next time who I get to answer my questions. BTW, my husband is of no concern to anyone here because he would help me move it if it WAS in the way. I've met some great people while cruising and now I hope I never meet some of the respondents to my post... Judgement much?

Me thinks your skin is too thin. No one called you any names. Your question seemed odd to some folks and they were trying to understand in a humorous manner. As far as the comment about your husband, take a deep breath and go back and read it again. Maybe then you will see the humor in it.

Happy sailing.

By the way why do you want to remove the couch?

Edited by goose30

Actually it was indeed an a question. A simple No would have sufficed. I didn't need all the other comments. I came across pictures of the cabin on the internet and it looked to be small. I don't get it. I've been coming on this board since I started cruising only last year and I thought it was a great site to get information. BUT, when I get called names and treated this way I will reconsider next time who I get to answer my questions. BTW, my husband is of no concern to anyone here because he would help me move it if it WAS in the way. I've met some great people while cruising and now I hope I never meet some of the respondents to my post... Judgement much?

You are so correct.

A simple no would of been fine.

Me thinks your skin is too thin. No one called you any names. Your question seemed odd to some folks and they were trying to understand in a humorous manner. As far as the comment about your husband, take a deep breath and go back and read it again. Maybe then you will see the humor in it.

Happy sailing.

By the way why do you want to remove the couch?

I think it was the wording "I won't need it". I was going to add that I travel solo, so remove the couch, the other bed in the cabin (it will be unused), and store my luggage so there will be no clutter in the cabin:D

I'm on CC 14 years next month

and this is one of the most bizarre questions I've ever seen.

I clicked on thread because title prompted a "***" thought.

- Unreal!

Comforting to know it's not just me! lol :)