A short survey "Which would you choose?"

BBMacLaird

Tell us what you think our next promotion should be!  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Tell us what you think our next promotion should be!

• A. Double Stateroom Upgrade
    • B. Onboard Spending Credit
    • C. Free Shore Excursions
    • D. 50% Off 2nd Guest's Cruise Fare

A. Double Stateroom Upgrade

B. Onboard Spending Credit

C. Free Shore Excursions

D. 50% Off 2nd Guest's Cruise Fare

Please respond here or on our Azamara Club Cruises FB page

or even on our Azamara Instagram page!

This survey will only be active for a short while so don't delay.

Bonnie

I beat you to the punch, Bonnie! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2053188 Yours is better though since you've included a poll which I didn't. The FB page has 120 responses already so people are obviously interested.

Andy--will you either combine or freeze my post since Bonnie's done this one?

Edited by dln929

Just saw this on Azamara's official FaceBook page.

A. Double Stateroom Upgrade

B. Onboard Spending Credit

C. Free Shore Excursions

D. 50% Off 2nd Guest's Cruise Fare

I vote for (A) because veranda for the price of an inside is a great deal. And I very selfishly hope the promo goes until at least September 3rd so I can book a reserved passage on board the Journey. ;)

Hi Deirdre,

You beat me to this posting!

I've just created a new thread called "A Short Survey - Which would you choose?"

The new thread has a poll attached to it.

If you don't mind, I'll ask our Host Andy to merge this thread of yours with the new one, just to keep tabulations easier for our marketing department ;)

I beat you to the punch, Bonnie! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2053188 Yours is better though since you've included a poll which I didn't. The FB page has 120 responses already so people are obviously interested.

Andy--will you either combine or freeze my post since Bonnie's done this one?

Hi Deirdre, I know, you totally beat me to the punch. Welcome to the Social Media team :)

bb

We would love the double upgrade again. We have already booked one on that and were considering booking the cruise before or after for a B2B but can't do that with the airfare deal. We will just have to wait and hope it comes back again! We booked the first day that the double upgrade was offered..we love that! We prefer doing our own airfare so we can stay longer at the end or come early or both..

Sherry

This is any easy answer for one who does not enjoy touring on a 55 seat bus

Also happy in ocean view stateroom - prefer to cruise more often with the money saved

Onboard credit would only be used to book those over priced excursions

So 50% off 2nd Guest's Cruise Fare - for ever

Great to see Azamara surveying guests - how about doing the same for onboard experience

My vote in advance better pre dinner entertainment - bring back the duo in the Looking Glass

I'll ask our Host Andy to merge this thread of yours with the new one, just to keep tabulations easier for our marketing department ;)

Hi Bonnie,

I've moved some of the posts from Deidre's thread to this thread. However, I'm unable to move the posts from earlier in the day. Normally, it's not an issue, but when a poll is involved, it becomes a nightmare LOL.

The other thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2053188 is now closed, and I've posted instructions for our members to kindly repost their previous replies, on this thread.

If anyone has questions, please feel free to email me by clicking on the link below. Sorry for any confusion, and Thanks very much !

Hi Everyone,

Given what we know of the choices, I'm voting for D... but it would be great to know the amounts of the OBC's, as it could change my mind :)

Hi Bonnie,

I've moved some of the posts from Deidre's thread to this thread. However, I'm unable to move the posts from earlier in the day. Normally, it's not an issue, but when a poll is involved, it becomes a nightmare LOL.

The other thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2053188 is now closed, and I've posted instructions for our members to kindly repost their previous replies, on this thread.

If anyone has questions, please feel free to email me by clicking on the link below. Sorry for any confusion, and Thanks very much !

Thank you, Andy!

As you can see the votes are coming in strong for #A and #D.

The Marketing Team is watching, so everyone should get their votes in...

Bonnie

It is great to see Azamara surveying guests for their opinion !

50% off 2nd Guest's Cruise Fare - and in the name of equality, a deal of proportionate value for single travellers.

Whatever the deal ... applicable to all travellers worldwide ... we often find deals from various companies apply only to U.S. citizens.

I think none of the above should have been an option. With the way ACC is now, seriously, what good is OBC....unless you want to spend money in the shops which hold little interest for me and pices are far too expensive. I would much rather see double upgrade and 50% off excursions, or 2nd guest sails at 50% off for the cruise you book. I saw this same thing on facebook and expressed my opinion there also but did not think about the 2nd pax sailing half price when I posted it there.

If my post sounds negative in any way, that is certainly not the way it was intended....so much for typing on social media. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how much they may possibly lose in revenue based on 50% off excursions since so many people seem to be doing private excursions and getting a group of people together and sharing expenses for those type of excursions.

On our first cruise, we had some problems with a couple of the guides.....one young girl almost left a lady behind in Volterra and we were almost left behind in Pisa....I was the one who noticed the lady in front of us on the bus was not there. As we were pulling away, I asked the guide where the lady was....she didn't have a clue one person was not on the bus. When we were in Pisa, we knew what time we had to meet the bus and had left in plenty of time but did get our directions turned around a bit...the guide was ready to leave early...what saved us....the lady we saved. She told the guide she could not leave without us. ACC needs to listen to the surveys about the guides they provide.

The other guide we had an issue was a lady letting us know that tips were expected....I have no problems with tipping but to expect it when you've paid a decent amount for an excursion? :mad: :eek:

I think it should be a $50 per person per day credit for those of us that don't drink because I loved sailing on Azamara before they became so inclusive I was supporting an alcohol habit. That is the reason I have choosen not to sail again with Azamara.

I think it should be a $50 per person per day credit for those of us that don't drink because I loved sailing on Azamara before they became so inclusive I was supporting an alcohol habit. That is the reason I have choosen not to sail again with Azamara.

Why would Azamara do that when it costs a small fraction of $50 to provide alcoholic beverages?

On the face of it option D is appealing but I suspect the base price would be very high so the total saving would be negligible.

So my preference would be A as this is a promotion we've enjoyed a couple of times.

Very encouraging that they are canvassing our opinions. Now give us some options regarding how shoreside can be improved.

Well being a really cheeky respondent I'd like a combo of offers together with another option not included. Bring back the double upgrade and free flights promotion and we'll be booking immediately. :D

Its good to see that valued customers are being consulted via cruisecritic - A positive move I think for Azamara.

I would be happy with any sort of offer Azamara can give us but I would like to throw in another consideration? Repeat customers to receive an overall booking discount, say 5% - 10% depending on their custom.

It will be interesting to hear what others have to say and as we'll be joining the Quest on the 8th so I'm sure this topic will be shared at the meet & mingle get together.

I vote for either double upgrade or 50% discount on second guest. Also...50% off deposits would be great too!!! If I'm looking at 2016 I don't want to lay out a big deposit so soon.

Thanks!

Its good to see that valued customers are being consulted via cruisecritic - A positive move I think for Azamara.

I would be happy with any sort of offer Azamara can give us but I would like to throw in another consideration? Repeat customers to receive an overall booking discount, say 5% - 10% depending on their custom.

It will be interesting to hear what others have to say and as we'll be joining the Quest on the 8th so I'm sure this topic will be shared at the meet & mingle get together.

Like that idea a lot. As Le Club Voyage is struggling to offer perks to higher level guests, say 15% for Zenith after their first Azamara cruise if they are previously X only people (safe, they've so few yet) 10% for Plus, 7.5% for Discverers, 5 % for the next and 2.5% for the rest all after they have sailed on Azamara once. Ok the figures maybe wrong but the idea is there for Azamara to build on

Edited by uktog

We are a group of single travelers who book private tours and flights using SkyMiles. Additional OBCs that we could use for Internet access and spa treatments would be very enticing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums