Stateroom partner is Elite

bemardc

It all depends. If there are lots of Elites (200+) then you get coupons to pay for happy hour drinks. In that case you will pay for your drinks as your cabin will only get 1 set of coupons. If the event is simply Elite only without coupons then your drinks will be free.

Go and see the Captains Club Host

They will arrange for your status to be amended

Your status is not amended, the other person does not receive elite benefits,if they get the coupons which does happen occasionally it is a screw up usually be steward. If you are sharing a cabin with someone who is not elite, they are welcome to the events with you who are elite.

Edited by dkjretired

We have had non elite people in our cabin 2 times. The 1st time they change their seapass card to say elite. On our last cruise with non elite we were told Celebrity would not change the seapass card to elite plus. Captain Club host said it would not be a problem getting into events. I was a bit leery for I have seen people turn away at the Captain Club events for not having elite, elite plus or zenith on their cards. The people at the door are only looking for one thing. What is on the seapass card. We never had any problems. Our next 4 Celebrity cruise it is just us 2.

Sorry to disagree but I am Elite Plus,

My partner has been given the same status,

But hey ho that's Celebrity for you

👍🏻

I think the mix up here is travel partner vs life partner. Yes, your spouse will be given equal recognition in the program. They "inherit" your status so to speak. A travel partner (in the same stateroom) will be allowed into events and not excluded however they do not get a status change for when they aren't traveling with you. ;)

I think the mix up here is travel partner vs life partner. Yes, your spouse will be given equal recognition in the program. They "inherit" your status so to speak. A travel partner (in the same stateroom) will be allowed into events and not excluded however they do not get a status change for when they aren't traveling with you. ;)

That's what I was trying to say, thank you for the clarification:cool:

When entering the nightly happy hour on our two X cruises, we are D+ on RC.

The guard at the door only looked at my sea pass card not her's.

It is a bit confusing as to the many different stories of experiences aboard.