3rd and 4th passengers for a dollar!

RMM34667

I looked at three different cruises. Unless it is a web site problem, this is a joke.

When I put in 3 people, the lowest cabin available was a mini-suite. When I changed it to 2 people, I could get inside, oceanview, or balcony as well as the mini. It is totally possible that I just chose the "wrong" 3 cruises, but getting the same results 3 times made me question whether this is really a sale.

I looked at three different cruises. Unless it is a web site problem' date=' this is a joke.

When I put in 3 people, the lowest cabin available was a mini-suite. When I changed it to 2 people, I could get inside, oceanview, or balcony as well as the mini. It is totally possible that I just chose the "wrong" 3 cruises, but getting the same results 3 times made me question whether this is really a sale.[/quote']

Thanks for the info.

Tony

Why waste time doing all that work on your computer !!! JUST CALL PRINCESS and ask them about it IF IT's during business hours and book !!! JUST SAYING ;p;p
Yeah it was after midnight. They didn't open until after I started working. No time for that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I took a closer look at the fine print:

Referencepromo codes: UP-/UL-/ZPS, campaigncode: PF8CA004 and member number8585383674

Unfortunately that is NOT my member number. I am assuming that is why it is not working. I will be calling Princess later.

Yeah it was after midnight. They didn't open until after I started working. No time for that.

Heh... Being at work never stopped me from calling Princess. I had them on a speed dial button on my desk phone. ;p

It's true!! I have a 10 day Caribbean cruise booked for March 2019 our two boys cruise fare is $1.00 plus $130.00 port taxes and fees.

May I ask how you were able to get that price? When I go into the 10 day March 2019, I get $680 for the 3rd and 4th passenger.

It's true!! I have a 10 day Caribbean cruise booked for March 2019 our two boys cruise fare is $1.00 plus $130.00 port taxes and fees.

Sounds good....but did your fare increase over previously available costs or did you have to move to a higher cabin category to get the $1 fare?

It was an e-mail promotion. $1 3rd and 4th passenger and pre paid gratuities. Our booking price for a balcony dropped almost $2000 for the same room previously booked!

Congrats. That sounds too good to be true especially this far out. Expect that will be a crowded ship!

I haven't been able to get the deal yet.. it seems I entered a free cruise contest once from Facebook. That created a new profile for me. That was the strange member (captain's circle number) on the email. I am told find the cruise and cabin I want and call them back to refare.