Over the door shoe hanger?

ccndfw

I’ve read other suggestions to bring an over the door shoe holder for the bathroom door (with the plastic pouches) to hold items you want easy access to. I like this idea, however, on my last cruise I noticed that the bathroom door was very narrow and the holder I had at home would never have worked. Does anyone have one that they’ve used that they thought worked well? What brand? Where did you buy it?

I think we got ours at Walmart; I know they sell them. DH had to bend the hooks to fit over the door. We need to buy a new one before our fall TA, but we saved the hooks when we threw the old one out.

We wouldn't travel without it; it keeps our cabin so much neater and helps us be more organized.

I’ve read other suggestions to bring an over the door shoe holder for the bathroom door (with the plastic pouches) to hold items you want easy access to. I like this idea, however, on my last cruise I noticed that the bathroom door was very narrow and the holder I had at home would never have worked. Does anyone have one that they’ve used that they thought worked well? What brand? Where did you buy it?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/slredirect/picassoRedirect.html/ref=pa_sp_atf_garden_sr_pg1_2?ie=UTF8&adId=A05255122K2LH3T477QRI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FOrganizer-Visible-Pockets-Space-saving-Hanging%2Fdp%2FB06Y6LM5ZL%2Fref%3Dsr_1_2_sspa%3Fs%3Dstorageorganization%26ie%3DUTF8%26qid%3D1531499287%26sr%3D1-2-spons%26keywords%3Dover%2Bthe%2Bdoor%2Bshoe%2Borganizer%26psc%3D1&qualifier=1531499287&id=7551203714191304&widgetName=sp_atf

Bought this at Amazon.

Works great.

Ours we bought at Five below we don’t use the hooks it came with however we secure it with paracord around the towel hooks on back of the bathroom door. I luv it it keeps all our little things in one place and our cabin organized.

What works for us:

I buy the one with the clear pockets from Amazon. We like it to hang it on the door, INSIDE the bathroom. To make it work, I cut off one of the long rows (there are 4), making it 3 rows across. Then I cut off the bottom row of pockets.

Instead of using the metal hooks at the top, I use shoelaces and just hang them over the clothes hooks on the back of the bathroom door.

This way, it is completely out of the way in the hallway and out of view which makes the cabin look more neat and orderly.

Also, when we're in the bathroom, we can easily grab whatever we need from it. We don't like to have a bunch of toiletries sitting on the countertop or crammed on the shelves. ;)

Here is a two pack of smaller hanging organizers. (no cutting or alterations needed!)

If one searches for 'Shoe...' this one might not come up.

I like the looks of these, with the clear lastic and the white.

Maybe one for inside the bathroom door, and one outside in the entry?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XSTVPKB/ref=sspa_dk_detail_5?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B06XSTVPKB&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=1713835751726239774&pf_rd_r=9NSR8C97FSKZD8NXPYFP&pd_rd_wg=kEmuB&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_w=lyRCw&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pd_rd_r=30e35c21-86d6-11e8-8ef3-63b7862c0680

I also like the idea of hanging these from the towel hook(s) if it would work, so they don't jamb or mark up the doorframe.

I wonder if a couple of magnetic hooks/hangers would hold. NICE ones, not the cheap black magnetic on the back that could mark the door/wall.

I use the cheapest clear pocket one sold at Walmart stores. It is all double stitched with a small space between stitch rows. I cut between the rows and make smaller pocket groups. I then sew ribbon loops on the corners. My favorite is a two across 3 down. I attach to the sides of the bathroom mirror with suction hooks and use others at the desk and full length mirror.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used heavy duty magnets to hold our to the door. You cannot closed the door with the hooks.

The door closes completely with the one we use. We use magnets in the bottom, too, which keep it from moving around in rough seas. We take a lot of ta's, and especially with a Northern Europe itinerary it can get rough.