Man Found Guilty of Sexual Battery On Jacksonville-Based Cruise Ship

I wonder how long it will take before this guy comes on CC and asks if a convicted sex offender is allowed to go cruising.

Don't think that he will be going on a cruise any time soon.

Glad they convicted this sicko.

What I don't get is why the other 2 people in the hot tub didn't intervene. The story tells about the assault happening in a hot tub, the victim later telling her parents and THEN the other two people in the hot tub confirming the victim's story.

What has happened to us a a society when two people can sit no more than 6 feet away from a man assaulting someone and not intervene, not go to security, to do nothing until questioned later?

Very sad indictment of how we deal with one another.

I wonder how long it will take before this guy comes on CC and asks if a convicted sex offender is allowed to go cruising.

snip from article at link:

] Holland faces a maximum penalty of life imprisonment and a potential lifetime of supervision.[/font]

Highly unlikely he will be venturing out any where if he's ever released from prison. I wonder who gave him the black eye? Doubtful it was Security, they are some what lax on cruise ships.

HOLLAND__BRIAN_JAMES_1520028142216_10972946_ver1.0_1280_720-696x392.jpg

SO two other people just sat in the hot tub and did nothing ??? :mad:

I was thinking the same thing as well as where were the Parents? Yes she was grown but she was also special needs(they said childlike) so it's like leaving a child alone in the Hot Tub with Adults.

SO two other people just sat in the hot tub and did nothing ??? :mad:

If you look at his picture and the black eye, I think someone did do something. He's getting life in prison, what more do you want? They aren't finished with him yet.....

If, I miss it (the sentencing in Oct) I HOPE someone here hears what this sick SOB gets sentenced to and post it here ( but knowing how immune from victim's rights and easy going our judicial sys can be I'd be surprised if he gets life, even though he definitely deserves it.) PLEASE keep us posted !

Mac

snip from article at link:

] Holland faces a maximum penalty of life imprisonment and a potential lifetime of supervision.[/font]

Highly unlikely he will be venturing out any where if he's ever released from prison. I wonder who gave him the black eye? Doubtful it was Security, they are some what lax on cruise ships.

HOLLAND__BRIAN_JAMES_1520028142216_10972946_ver1.0_1280_720-696x392.jpg

His hair style and beard certainly changed between this photo and the one in the article. I wonder which was taken when?

He could of combed his hair out when he got arrested. The black eye pic looks like he's in a jail jumpsuit and the other maybe a Facebook pic? Just guessing, but probably a member of the girls party bopped him a good one.

AR-180717194.jpgHOLLAND__BRIAN_JAMES_1520028142216_10972946_ver1.0_1280_720-696x392.jpg