I do flaunt my C&A Status

That's what I thought.

I thought we had run out of humour to post but I will keep reading and posting.

Agree...thought this thread was dead and buried...but here it comes back up again. Zombie thread! Arrrrgg...:eek::')

Not yet,we left Cork yesterday and only got my EE signal back and are back in Southampton tomorrow morning.

How are you OK with EE, contemplating changing providers. Are you staying in Southampton or going straight home?

How are you OK with EE, contemplating changing providers. Are you staying in Southampton or going straight home?
EE have always been great, always easy to negotiate with and very helpful.

We are going straight home on the train to Durham as the only flight to Newcastle was 7.30am

EE have always been great, always easy to negotiate with and very helpful.

We are going straight home on the train to Durham as the only flight to Newcastle was 7.30am

Safe journey, if you had been staying would have suggested meeting up for a beer. Thanks for the info, Son is moving onto EE, might follow, fed up dealing with Vodaphone.

Safe journey, if you had been staying would have suggested meeting up for a beer. Thanks for the info, Son is moving onto EE, might follow, fed up dealing with Vodaphone.
Thanks.

We have both been with EE for 4 years and always find them very helpful,great 4G coverage and at the end of each contract I contact their disconnection department who always give me extra discounts.

Thanks.

We have both been with EE for 4 years and always find them very helpful,great 4G coverage and at the end of each contract I contact their disconnection department who always give me extra discounts.

My plan also cover's calls texts and internet in the EU and the max plan cover's this for the US, Australia and many other countries as well.

My good sir or madam,

You don't judge this thread. This thread judges you.

Good Day.

Ps. I have passed your screen name along to Royal Caribbean corporate offices in a strongly worded email. I am demanding extra pool towels in my cabin for having to read such jibber jabber.

And we have more silliness. How can a thread judge you. I mean if I see an older thread pop up again I have to shake my head and say Why this crap continues which offers nothing to folks who want information about cruising. It is just a place for a small group who know each other to hold forum to their choosing and then shooing everyone else away.

Chatting about your trips on this this thread should be in an email since 5-7 of you know it each other. RCI cc threads are the most mean spirited at times over all the other cruise threads.

And we have more silliness. How can a thread judge you. I mean if I see an older thread pop up again I have to shake my head and say Why this crap continues which offers nothing to folks who want information about cruising. It is just a place for a small group who know each other to hold forum to their choosing and then shooing everyone else away.

Chatting about your trips on this this thread should be in an email since 5-7 of you know it each other. RCI cc threads are the most mean spirited at times over all the other cruise threads.

I don't know any of the posters on this thread personally and as far as I am aware have never cruised with any. However I have found the thread lives up to its intention, that of being humorous and light hearted. With some info thrown in for good measure.

A refreshing change to some threads ( Tipping and Dress as an example) which seem to spiral into a spiteful mess.

I don't know any of the posters on this thread personally and as far as I am aware have never cruised with any. However I have found the thread lives up to its intention, that of being humorous and light hearted. With some info thrown in for good measure.

A refreshing change to some threads ( Tipping and Dress as an example) which seem to spiral into a spiteful mess.

yes I agree about tipping and dress. Also asking about specific rooms.

Well I get it that this thread is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but start something new and fresh then. Because a subject about Flaunting does get tiring and over talked about. oh well.

Well I get it that this thread is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but start something new and fresh then. Because a subject about Flaunting does get tiring and over talked about. oh well.

One of the nice things about Cruise Critic is that no one is forced to look at the contents of any thread. If you do not like this thread then you have the right to ignore it. I ignore it on most days. However, it does require some self control. ;)

If ya got it, flaunt it! :rolleyes:

Even though we are just Diamond......................we had a wonderful experience happen to us at the cinema tonight.

As the DH was purchasing our tickets I went in my purse to get our regal loyalty card, and just then my Diamond RCI pin fell on the counter.

Well even though the cashier did not acknowledge it I knew later she must have been impressed.

When the movie started (Adrift) we were the only ones in the theatre...............talk about a private showing.

They knew we were in there and let us enjoy:confused:.

Just think of all those other people who went to the KennyC concert in Pittsburgh or the Indians game, the crowds they must have encountered.

I mean I am sure people are racing to the theaters to see this blockbuster of a movie:rolleyes:

Later

I totally agree with you.

I have never met anyone who post on the threads but I'm sure we would all get on great.

This thread has been imaginative and fun to read and contribute on.

There are lots of helpful threads being started all the time.

Everyone knew this was a light-hearted fun thread from the beginning and I think we should all thank DS Cigar King for starting this thread.

Exactly my words

And your point is. I mean I saw your comment and I followed. Thought this went away too.

My comment meant I was amazed that this thread resurfaced, but never said I had a problem with it.

Being silly and light hearted is not a crime, more people should try it...they might like it. And CC is not Cruise Wikipedia. ;)It's an information sharing set up that also happens to be fun at the same time.