Shuttle, Taxi or Uber

Can someone please share what would be the most cost effective mode of transportation for a family of 6 to get from Miami Airport to Miami Cruise Terminal on July 1(Sunday) and the reverse on the 8th of July. Thanks for any advice. Should we separate into 3 groups or 2 groups?

Taxi is easiest, and not too expensive. They will have lines of taxis already waiting at both airport and when you disembark the ship at the cruise terminal. Uber might be slightly cheaper and may be worthwhile going from airport to cruise terminal but coming back on embarkation day the port is so crazy with people coming and going I'd just take the taxi.

Can someone please share what would be the most cost effective mode of transportation for a family of 6 to get from Miami Airport to Miami Cruise Terminal on July 1(Sunday) and the reverse on the 8th of July. Thanks for any advice. Should we separate into 3 groups or 2 groups?

A single mini van cab will work. It is a flat fee of about $27. No need to break into groups.

If for some reason you can't find a large enough cab Uber might be less expensive but watch out for surge pricing.

Usually a shared van is the least expensive and the least comfortable. Uber and Lyft are almost always the best choices and you can check them both to see their fare, as well as select your vehicle and driver before they arrive. If you have a smart phone both are easy to use, efficient, inexpensive....and that is why the competition hates them. Both Uber and Lyft have some issues but they have never taken me to the wrong address on purpose, picked a longer route than necessary, changed the quoted fare during the trip, tried to add for luggage or additional riders. There is no fumbling to pay the fare, no trying to figure the tip, and no trying to get the driver to give you the correct change. I traveled for a living for nearly 40 years and I have been cheated by taxi drivers so many time that I couldn't even estimate the losses. I have been screwed by taxi drivers on my last three trips to countries that don't allow Uber or Lyft. If drivers try that with BS with Uber or Lyft you can simply back the charge off your Credit Card.

shuttle. I would not take Uber ever since they are not regulated. Super Shuttle will do a good job.

Nothing wrong with Uber or Lyft and vehicles usually much nicer and drivers usually nicer too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk