Pinnacle Grill breakfast dress code

DC1979

Don't forget to display your ship I.D. in a lanyard around your neck................;p

I know this was written tongue in cheek but many older folks find keeping it around neck is easy and less likely of dropping or losing. My mom always got her card punched on first day and wore around neck mostly under her clothing. She did same for my dad who struggled with remembering to bring it or would lay on a table and walk off. I see no issue, esp for those with lovely lanyards...to each his own and it is not just newbies.

• 5 months later...

Judgments aside, women's clothes, alas, do not always have pockets. I for one do not normally carry a bag around with me while on board. On pocketless days, unless I tuck the card in my bra or wear it on a lanyard, what other options do I have?

Tahnks for this post. I have been trying to figure out bout what pln rhey are speaking . I'v

I'm not aware of any amenities package that includes breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill. You might want to check on this.

I know this is not a new thread but hope we get a response. :)

Card color...we’re in a veranda but have purchased amenities package that includes breakfast in Pinnacle, so we’ll see.

Huh?

What package is that ? What else is included in the package?

Card color...we’re in a veranda but have purchased amenities package that includes breakfast in Pinnacle, so we’ll see.

Which ship are you sailing?

It's difficult to imagine the Pinnacle Grill staff coping with more than the Penthouse and Neptune Suite passengers.

We have seen the staff struggling to cope with the numbers of PH and Neptune Suite passengers at breakfast.

HAL site says:

Suite Amenities Package

(for all Suites, excluding Neptune Suites) — prices starting at $289.00

includes complimentary laundry and pressing; Holland America bathrobe with

monogram of choice; in-stateroom High Tea or daily canapés; fresh flowers; special

VIP debarkation procedures; special VIP debarkation lounge; Pillows a la Carte Menu;

initial stateroom beverage setup; $50 Beverage Card; Pinnacle Grill dinner

No mention of PG breakfast (which is the same menu as MDR anyway)

Also see: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56818919&postcount=8

We have seen people in the Pinnacle Grill wearing swim suits at breakfast. They did have cover-ups on. Their suits were not wet.

Happened on days when we were at HMC.

There are always some who will 'push the envelope. IMO, they should not be seated in PInancle wearing swimsuits. If you can see it is a swimsjuit , it doesn't belong n in PINNALE Imo After flip flops, what? Barefoot?

We have seen people in the Pinnacle Grill wearing swim suits at breakfast. They did have cover-ups on. Their suits were not wet. Happened on days when we were at HMC.
There are always some who will 'push the envelope. IMO, they should not be seated in PInnacle wearing swimsuits. If you can see it is a swimsuit , it doesn't belong i n Pinnacle After flip flops? what next? Barefoot ? Edited by sail7seas

That's great but s till leaves us wondering what sort of package you were speaking of that offers Pinnacle breakfast to those not in a neptune or Pinnacle Suite. Could you shed some light on that, please?

Did you b uy an upsell to a Neptune Suite?