My off-key Harmony "LIVE" 2/3/18

btoneill

Decided to try a live thread for this cruise, because, why not?

This will be full of sarcasm, humor, and down right stupidity. And drinking. Lots of drinking. If you are looking for normal, look elsewhere. If you don't want rambling run on sentences you should really think about reading some other live thread that is not written by someone who thinks punctuation is showing up on time to a graduation party of their second cousin twice removed brothers former roommate.

So..... 3am today, alarm goes off. 4 hours of sleep. -10F outside. Why do I live where the air hurts my face?!?!?!?! Off to airport we go, my darling wife, not quite as darling 14yo daughter (those with teens understand), and I are off to the airport, driving on roads completely devoid of others. All goes according to plan! No delays, no overweight luggage, and no full body cavity searches!

First leg of flight goes fine, well, I think it did, I was asleep, but did score a bag of peanuts!!!! Same plane layover in Atlanta, Southwest staff is awesome! We made fun of the Dallas Cowboys! The pilot gave me a Dt. Mountain Dew! We got to pet a really cute beagle puppy type creature! Staff was very glad it wasn't a peacock! Couldn't get off plane as steward threatened to steal my headphones. Then, they boarded. Yes, them. You know them, they board flight before noon and start pounding drinks. Which is fine, unless you are a loud mouth braggert who is sitting across the aisle from another drunk load mouth braggert. Seriously, no one is impressed that you're staying at the Lowe's on South Beach. We don't care about your trip on some barefoot cruise. We were up at 3am. We want more sleep! They want more booze. Whatever, you will not ruin my trip!

Get to Ft Lauderdale, on time no less! Airport in it's never ending state of construction. Somehow all our luggage arrived! Off to transport we go! Thankfully we did not make the mistake we made last cruise. We did not wait 30 minutes for a hotel shuttle. We did not pile 15 people into a 12 passenger van. We did not have a half working AC. We were smart, we got a towncar service! We were not crammed! We had great comfy ride to hotel! Yay for me!

We get to hotel, start drinking at 1:30pm. 9 hours of drinking later, we get to now! A lot happened, but, well, 9 hours of drinking, I can finish this in the morning before we board the beautiful and majestic Carnival Celebrat.... Errr, wait, that's not right. Harmony of the Seas, that's the ship!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Decided to try a live thread for this cruise, because, why not?

This will be full of sarcasm, humor, and down right stupidity. And drinking. Lots of drinking. If you are looking for normal, look elsewhere. If you don't want rambling run on sentences you should really think about reading some other live thread that is not written by someone who thinks punctuation is showing up on time to a graduation party of their second cousin twice removed brothers former roommate.

So..... 3am today, alarm goes off. 4 hours of sleep. -10F outside. Why do I live where the air hurts my face?!?!?!?! Off to airport we go, my darling wife, not quite as darling 14yo daughter (those with teens understand), and I are off to the airport, driving on roads completely devoid of others. All goes according to plan! No delays, no overweight luggage, and no full body cavity searches!

First leg of flight goes fine, well, I think it did, I was asleep, but did score a bag of peanuts!!!! Same plane layover in Atlanta, Southwest staff is awesome! We made fun of the Dallas Cowboys! The pilot gave me a Dt. Mountain Dew! We got to pet a really cute beagle puppy type creature! Staff was very glad it wasn't a peacock! Couldn't get off plane as steward threatened to steal my headphones. Then, they boarded. Yes, them. You know them, they board flight before noon and start pounding drinks. Which is fine, unless you are a loud mouth braggert who is sitting across the aisle from another drunk load mouth braggert. Seriously, no one is impressed that you're staying at the Lowe's on South Beach. We don't care about your trip on some barefoot cruise. We were up at 3am. We want more sleep! They want more booze. Whatever, you will not ruin my trip!

Get to Ft Lauderdale, on time no less! Airport in it's never ending state of construction. Somehow all our luggage arrived! Off to transport we go! Thankfully we did not make the mistake we made last cruise. We did not wait 30 minutes for a hotel shuttle. We did not pile 15 people into a 12 passenger van. We did not have a half working AC. We were smart, we got a towncar service! We were not crammed! We had great comfy ride to hotel! Yay for me!

We get to hotel, start drinking at 1:30pm. 9 hours of drinking later, we get to now! A lot happened, but, well, 9 hours of drinking, I can finish this in the morning before we board the beautiful and majestic Carnival Celebrat.... Errr, wait, that's not right. Harmony of the Seas, that's the ship!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk[/quote

Following

This is not the weather I signed up for. I mean seriously RCCL, it's raining. Do I get a discount if I get wet before boarding?!?!?!? Captain Stubing is going to hear about this!!!!

This is just a quick update before going to our FREE breakfast. It wasn't included in the room, but, due to, shall I call them "issues", we got free breakfast! And dammit, I'm going to get my money's worth!!!!

5196f8c1dd27ea13ea63a5178cf84f4d.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

We are traveling on the Harmony with our sassy 14 and 12-year old daughters in 3 weeks! Looking forward to hearing your experience and how your sassy teen enjoys the ship!!

We are sailing in 3 weeks too!!! Not that we are counting down or anything!!! See you on board!

We are all checked in, in our room, luggage unpacked. Time to relax on our deck.

Oh, did I forget to mention we are like the Beverly Hillbillies? Somehow we passed the screening and they sold us a Star Class room! So far I highly recommend it. In the words of Ferris, "It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."53a2e15f4d30966eb599d067389c71d8.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk