Please tell me this isn't TRUE!!

bronzebeauty

Hello, I recently read a couple reviews that said that on carnival fascination the evening turn down service is no longer a thing??? Our kids love coming into the cabin to see the towel animals before bedtime so I hope this isn't true. Plus we all usually shower in the morning and evenings(if we are eating in the main dining room) so we like that we normally come back to a fresh clean room. Anyone been on the fascination recently? Thanks in advance for your replies

So not true. When you board, your room steward should introduce them and offer you a card with morning, evening or both, your choice, for when the room should be cleaned.

We only choose evening to get the room cleaned and for new towels, but you can choose both if you want.

Have a great cruise!!!!

As far as the towel animals go, even if you only get morning service I believe they are still leaving the animals then. As others have said though, if you want both morning and evening, just let them know.

We usually request both, as there are days we nap (so having bed remade is nice) or want fresh towels if it has been a really busy day and we showered multiple times.. but will on certain days let the steward know direct that we don't need service at night if we are OK to save them the work.

We request both.

***Mornings to clean + ice

***Evenings to turn down, fresh towels, Fun Times + ice.

^^^^^

This

We just sailed Fascination 2/25. We were asked by our steward, morning or evening service or both? Cabin was always clean when we returned from port everyday. Ice was replenished twice a day, and we requested extra towels that were replenished morning and evening. We had turndown service every evening.

Sometimes the towel animals were there when we returned from port, sometimes they were there in the evening after turndown.

Enjoy your cruise on the Fascination, she's a great ship.

It's not like when the kids had that surprise moment like Santa had been there anymore. Usually even with twice a day service we have received the towel creations during the day servicing of the room. I suppose you could request the towel animals be done during the evening turn down service as you have had in the past. Have fun.

We are early risers and would probably choose morning since we will be out and about...esp since we only have one sea day. But how does that work for beach towels? We would be gone for the morning sometimes before they clean and get our dirty ones...

We are early risers and would probably choose morning since we will be out and about...esp since we only have one sea day. But how does that work for beach towels? We would be gone for the morning sometimes before they clean and get our dirty ones...

Trade the dirty ones in at the pool for clean ones

Hello, I recently read a couple reviews that said that on carnival fascination the evening turn down service is no longer a thing??? Our kids love coming into the cabin to see the towel animals before bedtime so I hope this isn't true. Plus we all usually shower in the morning and evenings(if we are eating in the main dining room) so we like that we normally come back to a fresh clean room. Anyone been on the fascination recently? Thanks in advance for your replies

The cabin attendant will ask you, what do you want, 1 time a day, 2 times a day, and if you want 1 time a day, morning or night. We took 1 time in the morning, and we still had someone(?) waiting for us each night after dinner waiting on our bed!:D