Friday, Dec. 9--anyone else having problems with the Princess site?

recyclelady

I can tell that they have changed their search functions. When I get to the part where I'd like to select a cabin, it shows all of the choices (interior, oceanview, etc.) but when I click on one, nothing happens. It does not bring up the deck plans or anything.

Is it just me, or are others having any problem?

I can tell that they have changed their search functions. When I get to the part where I'd like to select a cabin, it shows all of the choices (interior, oceanview, etc.) but when I click on one, nothing happens. It does not bring up the deck plans or anything.

Just tried on a particular cruise and I was able to do it. I like the new interface.....:):):)

Bob

I did notice a change. I wanted to get the current price on saved cruises and it no longer gives you the usual listing across the major categories. Now it only gives inside and you have to start clicking through from there to the type cabin you are interested. I am not in favor of this method at all. I just want to see at a glance what may have changed or if there is a promo/sale. I hope people will complain about it and it will get changed back. I also looked at excursions for a booked cruise and it seemed OK.

Once you have selected a room type, two tabs should appear below " I'll choose my own" and "Choose for me" . The first one should bring up the ship view so you can select what part of the ship you want and then you can click for the deck plan for that area

Just tried on a particular cruise and I was able to do it. I like the new interface.....:):):)

Bob

I agree & it's more user friendly for me with everything I need to know about a cruise being easily accessible including cabin options. Click on "Select a Room", chose a type of cabin, select "I'll choose my own" and view the deck plan with pricing just like before. :)

My computer will not let me even get to the part where I get to "choose my own" or let them choose for me.

I just went to my husband's computer and it works fine from there. I don't get what my problem is!!!:mad:

Try clearing your browser's cache.

My computer will not let me even get to the part where I get to "choose my own" or let them choose for me.

I just went to my husband's computer and it works fine from there. I don't get what my problem is!!!:mad:

What browser and version are you using? IE gives me a few problems with the Princess site(mostly very slow responses), Edge and Firefox work better.

I did notice a change. I wanted to get the current price on saved cruises and it no longer gives you the usual listing across the major categories. Now it only gives inside and you have to start clicking through from there to the type cabin you are interested. I am not in favor of this method at all. I just want to see at a glance what may have changed or if there is a promo/sale. I hope people will complain about it and it will get changed back. I also looked at excursions for a booked cruise and it seemed OK.

For each cruise I've checked there's a red box at the top showing if it qualifies for a sale promotion.

No complaints because it's an improvement for me but I understand that others will feel differently.

I was having problems for a couple of days also. I just figured it was Princess's fault, but after reading your post I tried something different. I could not get the "choose room" option when using aol as you stated. I tried Chrome browser and everything came up fine on Princess website. Try different browser.

The only problem I see is that pricing is too high.

I've heard that if you change browsers, dump your cache and cookies, restart your computers, and stand on one foot with your left hand on top of your head, the prices go way down. :D

I've heard that if you change browsers, dump your cache and cookies, restart your computers, and stand on one foot with your left hand on top of your head, the prices go way down. :D

Wow don't anyone start laughing I just tried it and it worked :eek: :D

Tony

Thanks everyone. I was using AOL on my desktop--it still does not work. But my IPad works fine!

I have been having problems for weeks using AOL, when I get to the sign on, I put my name and password in and a blank box comes up with my name and programming at the top. But it works OK when I go to Explorer.