Live from the Dawn!

megansdad1

Happy Friday the 13th. It's 10am. Room cards in hand and we will be borded shortly. Let me know if there is anything you want to know while I am on. I will be updating when we get to Bermuda.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Happy Friday the 13th. It's 10am. Room cards in hand and we will be borded shortly. Let me know if there is anything you want to know while I am on. I will be updating when we get to Bermuda.

Can't wait to cruise the Dawn in December. Enjoy!!

It is now noon, my onboard cash account is all set. Dinner reservations have been made. And now to Venetian for lunch. Here is the dinner menu23baa7b954105a1c0b8729a92459b4ca.jpg

Following, I think I spotted some new 2018 ?? new dinner menu items, prime rib should make some folks happy. Please save & upload lunch menu, if you can.

Is the Dawn offering the new social media & wifi plans? Prices & if you will use it, how good is it, etc. We missed the Dawn, sailed twice & look forward to sailing one of the "older" ship in the class when she return to her original homeport.

TIA for time, effort in sharing. Bon Voyage !!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hi! First and foremost have a WONDERFUL cruise. My husband and I are also on the May 18th cruise to Bermuda. We are going with two other couples and two children, 11 and 12. Thank you in advance for showing us the menu and providing the dailies. It makes the upcoming vacation all that more exciting!!

Safe travels,

Sue:D

Following, I think I spotted some new 2018 ?? new dinner menu items, prime rib should make some folks happy. Please save & upload lunch menu, if you can.

Is the Dawn offering the new social media & wifi plans? Prices & if you will use it, how good is it, etc. We missed the Dawn, sailed twice & look forward to sailing one of the "older" ship in the class when she return to her original homeport.

TIA for time, effort in sharing. Bon Voyage !!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks and I will do.

Which restaurant is the menu for?
That is for the MDR this evening, both the main & smaller one use/share the same menu ... it seemed to me, compared to "older" menus -

a choice of 3 soups is 1 more added, choice of 4 salad is also good.

Look forward to possible changes/additions to the Everyday MDR Lunch Menu, it doesn't change ...

My speculation a while ago was that the changes will come out with the Bliss with a transition to 2018 changeover.

Can't wait to hear your reports. We will be doing Bermuda in 3 weeks. :cool:

We will be doing this cruise on May 11, and can't wait. Who is the cruise director, hotel manager, captain ?

We were on the Dawn the first cruise after the dry dock, we are looking forward to the Bermuda cruise again and have begun to think about packing. This is the last year for the Dawn to be in Boston, has there been any talk of the fabulous crew joining the new ship, the Gem next year ? We hope so, they are the best.

We are looking forward to your report on Bermuda, especially the weather. We will be boarding the Dawn the day you get off. Also how was it cruising out of Boston so early in the season. Never been this time of year. :cool::*:*:cool::cool:

Thank you so much for taking time out of your vacation to answer our questions. I have a few...........What time did you actually get onboard? Did you drive to Boston.? If so, did you use the port outdoor parking?Were you able to make your specialty dining reservations for the week on the first day? Were they the times you wanted? Is the ship crowded? Did you have any problems seeing the shows you wanted to see? I know you are not in Bermuda for another day , so I won't pepper you with questions about the port just yet. Hope your cruise is wonderful and wishing you fabulous weather for the week.

We will be doing this cruise on May 11, and can't wait. Who is the cruise director, hotel manager, captain ?

We were on the Dawn the first cruise after the dry dock, we are looking forward to the Bermuda cruise again and have begun to think about packing. This is the last year for the Dawn to be in Boston, has there been any talk of the fabulous crew joining the new ship, the Gem next year ? We hope so, they are the best.

I hope that Patti & Jose' will make the switch to the Gem. They are the best.