Can't Access Cruise Personalizer

Thrak

The Princess site keeps telling me: Your email address or password cannot be found, please try again. I've tried with my login, my wife's login, and my son's login. I've removed all cookies pertaining to Princess. As we are on the west coast and it's happening for both accounts My wife has also tried on her devices. I'm surprised that there isn't a thread here about this issue. Are we truly the only ones with this problem?

I was logged in just fine and accessing excursion details on multiple ports and all of a sudden every time I clicked on details I got a system error so I just gave up and went off to do something else.

System must be having a bad day.

Computer systems crash for many reasons. We really don’t need a thread every time one does. Wait a little while and they return.

Relax...it's a MESSAGE BOARD about PRINCESS CRUISES and the OP started a thread that the Princess computer system was down...Sounds like the EXACT reason for having a "message board"....

Randall Flagg your name gives me the shivers!! :D

Indeed. The "Nom De Plume'" does seem to garner some attention. :D

I have used it for years. I was sitting in my office in 1978? 79? (Don't remember now) and one of the investigators had left a copy of "The Stand" nearby. I picked it and (just to glance at it) and was hooked....For the next three days I never put that book down. One of the better works of fiction I have had the pleasure of reading.

Unfortunately, That was about it for me....Stephen King failed to impress after that. :eek:

I like this thread. One of the most interesting and informative I’ve read for a while.

Indeed! Only equaled buy the famous "Bottled Water scare of '18" - both times, or even the "Pizza on Princess has gotten really bad" Thread.....Oh, the humanity!!! :D

The Princess site keeps telling me: Your email address or password cannot be found, please try again. I've tried with my login, my wife's login, and my son's login. I've removed all cookies pertaining to Princess. As we are on the west coast and it's happening for both accounts My wife has also tried on her devices. I'm surprised that there isn't a thread here about this issue. Are we truly the only ones with this problem?

I can't get in either, Thrak. I'll try again later. A couple of years ago, this happened to me, and it didn't go away. I ended up calling my gal there, and she and I together sorted it out. An old password had gotten re-enabled some how or another. I guess anything that can happen will happen.

Saw on the news that the FBI issued a news statement urging people to restart their home or office routers to counter Russian malware...... or this could just be the usual Sunday thing that has been occurring for several weeks now.

Bummer as we were going to book excursion for our cruise next month. Now I’ll probably forget until next Sunday when I want to go on the website and most likely will get the error message again. :eek:

I gave up in the middle of my Cruise Personalizer last week when I got to emergency contact. I put in our DDs email address which has been entered in my previous Personalizers, and got an error message. “Please enter a valid email address”.

After three tries I gave up, not wanting to be a living example of the definition of insanity.

She’s had this email address for years, and she’s always my emergency contact. My DH uses our DSs, so we’re covered either way. I’ll try again next month!

Posters who only post to make a snarky remark about a thread need to get a hobby and leave the rest of us alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Indeed. The "Nom De Plume'" does seem to garner some attention. :D

I have used it for years. I was sitting in my office in 1978? 79? (Don't remember now) and one of the investigators had left a copy of "The Stand" nearby. I picked it and (just to glance at it) and was hooked....For the next three days I never put that book down. One of the better works of fiction I have had the pleasure of reading.

Unfortunately, That was about it for me....Stephen King failed to impress after that. :eek:

They made a mini series of The Stand and it was actually very good and true to the book. I was quite surprised. I read The Stand and loved it so, when they put out the "full edition" with the extra stuff in it I took advantage of one of those offers where you get a free book and can cancel at any time and got that version which did, in fact, have more to it. As for Stephen King, I read the entire Gunslinger series. Granted, the first book is found in the young people's section at the library but the series took him many years to complete and I liked it a lot. Toward the end Mr. Flagg enters the story and is, as you might expect, an extremely unpleasant entity.

To stay on topic: I need to check my cabin assignment for an upcoming cruise. I can't call Princess and mark it either "no upgrade" or "meta upgrade only" and they are taking guarantees for OV cabins on my deck. Since there are only 2 OV cabins on my deck (OD class - aft-facing Ocean View on Coral that are right next to the aft viewing area with lots of loungers) it may well be that they will "upgrade" me to a Premium Ocean View which I don't want. I don't mind that those are all the way forward but the forward viewing decks don't have any loungers and I enjoy using that aft viewing area as my balcony. I wanted to check my cabin to be sure it hasn't been given to someone else. Otherwise I wouldn't care if I could get into the personalizer or not.

Edit: The issue seems to have been resolved. My cabin is still secure. I now return you to your regular "No More BOGO" and "Can I take my tuba made of butter onboard" threads.

Edited by Thrak