Cabin Door Decorations

Are you allowed to decorate your cabin door?

We are sailing on the Oasis of the Seas & I am going with a group of first timers!

I was thinking of an idea so that my cabin was easy to pick out.

Are we allowed to decorate and If so, what can we use to hang things up?

If not, forget that last question! LOL! ;p;p

You're choice...but don't use tape or anything that will leave a residue !

Agree. Some doors on Brilliance have stains from 5yrs ago Halloween tape and gummy style. It's Halloween all yr round now. Stick with Magnets... Also realize someone "could" like your decorations. Over the years lot of stories of even personal things stolen...

You can get magnetic printer sheets and print from your pc, or if you’re really talented, draw your own. You can get decorations and magnets at the dollar store. I made a door sign with a wipe off board that I got at the $store and now it goes on every cruise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can get magnetic printer sheets and print from your pc, or if you’re really talented, draw your own. You can get decorations and magnets at the dollar store. I made a door sign with a wipe off board that I got at the $store and now it goes on every cruise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have seen some strange things written on wipe off boards....and more than likely (obviously) it wasn't the occupant writing these....:eek:

There are always some doors decorated with people celebrating birthdays, weddings anniversary and life in general. As previous cruisers noted use magnets or magnet sheets. Be creative and if you do put a white board up be prepared for random messages from passerbys...

We had never decorated our doors before until last summer when we took the grands with us. It made finding our door so much easier (in the beginning).

We are going on our Alaska cruise soon with 3 other couples so I had magnet door signs made with our names on them. They are only 4 x 6 but will do the trick.