Would you switch?

Herbaltees

Booked my family of 5 (DH, DS9, DD3 and DD2) on an 8 day Magic sailing, with the $50 deposit.

We are all crammed into the 6L deluxe OV with the bathtub to bathe the little ladies.

But now there is another $50 dep sale and we could switch to an OV and PT for $500 more.

Should we switch? My initial thought was we already have two bathrooms and $500 is a lot of money.

but now, after a particularly rough evening with them, I'm wondering if having two TV's more space and a door separating us from the kids would be worth the extra money??

My other thought is that being at the bottom level of the price chart, if any of the other categories go dwn, ours would too. What do you think?

With connecting rooms so you could keep the door open and keep an eye on them, I’d jump on it. Having so much more room is a really big deal. My girls were 3 and 5 when they started cruising so I know how it is. And if it’s early on then you could catch some price drops too. ;)

I would switch as long as the cabins connect and you can leave the door open between them. You may have 2 bathrooms in your current cabin, but not 2 toilets. With kids that little, the fact that they usually wait until the last minute to have to use the bathroom, I would rather have 2 toilets available (unless you have 2 still in diapers and if you do then I guess less of an issue). You would also have way more room with 2 cabins and a place to put the kids to bed in another room for some mommy/daddy time ;p. Seems like a no brainier and the money worth it!

I would switch as long as the cabins connect and you can leave the door open between them. You may have 2 bathrooms in your current cabin, but not 2 toilets. With kids that little, the fact that they usually wait until the last minute to have to use the bathroom, I would rather have 2 toilets available (unless you have 2 still in diapers and if you do then I guess less of an issue). You would also have way more room with 2 cabins and a place to put the kids to bed in another room for some mommy/daddy time ;p. Seems like a no brainier and the money worth it!

I didn’t think about the potty-training aspect. Good point thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

you want to be careful with picking those deck 2 cabins-- these are under the show lounge which will be very loud at night.

These cabins are very far forward and its a long walk to the food and pools

are you taking strollers? A double will not work in the halls when the cabin stewart has his cart out there- which is most of the day