Must dos after boarding ship

Sandi07054

Start from the top and work yourself downstairs. Get your stamps for the first/second day drawing. Do not waste your time if you have to sit through the shopping talk to win the raffle prizes. Usually it is held in the atrium after muster.

Start from the top and work yourself downstairs. Get your stamps for the first/second day drawing. Do not waste your time if you have to sit through the shopping talk to win the raffle prizes. Usually it is held in the atrium after muster.

Creative one-

I'm new to Princess- would you elaborate on "get your stamps" and how will I know where the drawing will be held? Guessing it is for spa services? Will this be in the first day Patter?

thanks for any info!

-Jerie

Creative one-

I'm new to Princess- would you elaborate on "get your stamps" and how will I know where the drawing will be held? Guessing it is for spa services? Will this be in the first day Patter?

thanks for any info!

-Jerie

There is a thing where you have a card and go to multiple different designated locations on the ship. Each location has a stamper and marks your card. Then you turn it in for a drawing. The time of the drawing will be in the Patter--typically the atrium on day 2. There is also a spa drawing (separate thing). Tour the spa or just show up for the drawing.

There is a thing where you have a card and go to multiple different designated locations on the ship. Each location has a stamper and marks your card. Then you turn it in for a drawing. The time of the drawing will be in the Patter--typically the atrium on day 2. There is also a spa drawing (separate thing). Tour the spa or just show up for the drawing.

Thank you!

IIRC...someone usually tries to hand us those cards as soon as we board. Never done it.

We will also be on the Ruby, also in June. Here is my list of things to do when on board:

1. Start on ship-sponsored embarkation treasure hunt
  2. Get thermal suite sticker at spa (if interested) and check on drawing
  3. Sign up for ultimate ship tour at passenger services (if interested)
  4. Eat lunch at whichever main dining room is open
  5. Take kids to check out teen room
  6. Explore the ship
  7. Check on escape room signups / maybe in patter
  8. Take a deep breath and knit a little

Maybe not everyone wants to do everything, but i don’t want to forget some of them.

We already made our crown grill reservation, and scheduled my fun lotus spa things.

We aren’t interested in the ultimate balcony dinner or chef’s table this time. But you could add those to your list.

I also found a cool treasure hunt printable online. I might print out a few for my group, or make something similar but more personalized.

https://princesspinkygirl.com/cruise-ship-scavenger-hunt-free-printable/

We are doing Alaskan cruise on Ruby in June. Excursions booked. What else do we need to book first day? Escape Room, dinner reservations if we want special time?

Thank you

Some ideas

Read the Princess Patter that is in your cabin. It will have a summary of the cruise by day and the activities for the evening. Note the time and location for the muster.

One DR is open for lunch from noon to 1:30. But, don't go there if you don't want to spend 1 to 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Other free places to eat on the Ruby, International Cafe, Horizon Ct. buffet, Trident Grill, Pizza by the slice. These venues are good if you have youth with you. Personally we enjoy the Paninis and salads at the International Cafe on boarding day.

Do you have youth? Visit the youth center and sign up.

Watch your cabin for your luggage, unpack.

Make reservations for specialty dining if you want it. You can visit the restaurant or call the dine line.

Like espresso drinks, visit the International Cafe, consider the cafe card.

Tour the ship. You can do this on your own or using the Treasure Hunt Card. Expect a sales talk in the spa for stamping your card.

If you want the soda and more package, $8.05/day or the Premier Beverage Package, $68.99/day you can purchase them in the cruise personlizer, or purchase them on board at one of the tables set up around the ship.