10 drinks sale?

songlady

Does anyone know if RCCL still offers their 10 drinks/79$ midcruise? And if so is that 10 drinks only for the day or can you spread them out?

Still offered, but not 100% of the time. You can use the card every day until the end of the cruise.

Just curious how you find out about these drink cards. Do they publish them in the dailies or do you have to ask about them.

Thanks,

Teacher95

Sometimes in the Compass, sometimes on a card at the bar, sometimes the bar server tells you. Ask any bartender.

What day did they offer this on Freedom, thank you?

No guarantee the actual day they are offered or if offered. They only sell them to make up for low alcohol sales during that cruise to meet a quota. I sail only B2B2B cruises and even then they are usually not offered on all or even on same day...

No guarantee the actual day they are offered or if offered. They only sell them to make up for low alcohol sales during that cruise to meet a quota. I sail only B2B2B cruises and even then they are usually not offered on all or even on same day...

I think that's smart business.I will keep this in mind if they offer this soon enough on my next cruise. My husband doesn't drink so i will never buy a drinking package . He may have a beer or a cocktail once in a while but not 5 a day. I can drink enough to make it pay for me. But now you have to purchase 2.

Has anyone ever seen the card offered on transatlantic cruises? With so many sea days, I’m guessing that they may sell a lot of liquor and don’t need to lose money with the card.

Yes, I've seen it on Jewel and either Vision or Brilliance.