ms Rotterdam Port Everglades & ms Oosterdam Tampa Sail-Away December 9, 2016

Boytjie

The Rotterdam arrives in Port Everglades from Europe and will be docked at Pier 21. She is scheduled to set sail at 16:00/4:00 PM EDT - subject to change as always.

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also in port are the Celebrity Equinox (Pier 18) and Celebrity Infinity (Pier 25).

The Rotterdam's 10-day Eastern Caribbean Itinerary:

Dec 9 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Dec 10 At Sea

Dec 11 At Sea

Dec 12 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Dec 13 Philipsburg, Sint Maarten

Dec 14 Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis

Dec 15 St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda

Dec 16 Road Town (Tortola), British Virgin Islands

Dec 17 At Sea

Dec 18 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Dec 19 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

C6EW10.jpg

The Oosterdam is scheduled to set sail from Tampa at 16:00/4:00 PM ET (subject to change as always).

The webcam is at: http://www.porttampawebcam.com/

The Oosterdam's 7-Day Western Caribbean itinerary:

09 Dec 2016 Tampa, Florida, US

10 Dec 2016 Key West, Florida, US

11 Dec 2016 At Sea

12 Dec 2016 Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Honduras

13 Dec 2016 Santo Tomas de Castilla, Guatemala

14 Dec 2016 Costa Maya, Mexico

15 Dec 2016 At Sea

16 Dec 2016 Tampa, Florida, US

C6W07F.jpg

Just booked a cruise on Rotterdam, too, so I'm disappointed I missed the sailaway! All is dark now, but it seems to have been a quiet one. Did she toot?

Ooh! I just realized that today is December 8! I'll be here tomorrow. Thank you, Peter.

Edited by Vict0riann

Just booked a cruise on Rotterdam, too, so I'm disappointed I missed the sailaway! All is dark now, but it seems to have been a quiet one. Did she toot?

Ooh! I just realized that today is December 8! I'll be here tomorrow. Thank you, Peter.

LOL Vict0riann :) I made the same mistake a couple of weeks ago. See you tomorrow here :)

Read the title, people! :D

There are people in other time zones of the world that may appreciate advance warning (when they are not asleep). ;)

I'm on the the Rotterdam today. While the port schedule still says 4 pm, we received notice of late embarkation beginning at 1 pm, with the last group slated to check in at 3:30 pm. Coast Guard inspection and crew drills after arrival from Europe. I'll post later and update you all with the departure time if and when they announce it.

Terri

Edited by Cruzin Terri

I just noticed a couple of new tabs (to me) on the PEW site - one says "Sailaway lineup", which takes you to their Facebook page and a suggestion that you sign up :(, and the other says "Port Schedule", which has a list of all the ships and their arrival and departure times :).

I'm on the the Rotterdam today. While the port schedule still says 4 pm, we received notice of late embarkation beginning at 1 pm, with the last group slated to check in at 3:30 pm. Coast Guard inspection and crew drills after arrival from Europe. I'll post later and update you all with the departure time if and when they announce it.

Terri

Have a WONDERFUL time on board Terri :) Will you be waving to the webcam and if so, where please? We'd love to wave back to you :)

Keep the ship in good shape for us please - we have 3 and 1/2 months to go.

Terri

I thought that something like that might happen.

Have a great cruise.