Have you experienced Larry’s Limos?

Tweedy

Used them a few times between my condo in Hallandale Beach, Florida and Port Everglades. They provide customers with clean vehicles, knowledgeable drivers, and reasonable rates. I personally recommend them to all my friends and relatives when they are visiting the South Florida area.

They are the only company we would consider for our cruising transport arrangements. We have used them for MIA to Fort Lauderdale hotel, Miami Hotel to Port Everglades, Port Everglades to Miami Hotel, and Port Everglades to MIA.

Always clean, punctual and friendly.

Would recommend them.

Anyone know where they pick you up in MIA if don’t order meet and greet service?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think meet and greet is included. Driver meets after baggage carousel at the central meeting area. The instructions are printed on the booking confirmation email. He could be parked almost anywhere as there is no stopping on the perimeter road around the terminal.

They are the only company we would consider for our cruising transport arrangements. We have used them for MIA to Fort Lauderdale hotel, Miami Hotel to Port Everglades, Port Everglades to Miami Hotel, and Port Everglades to MIA.

Always clean, punctual and friendly.

Would recommend them.

Do you remember approximately how much it was to go from FLL to MIA? (just approximately). Trying to decide between this and Uber. :)

Do you remember approximately how much it was to go from FLL to MIA? (just approximately). Trying to decide between this and Uber. :)

Do you mean FLL Fort Lauderdale Airport to MIA Miami Airport? or ??

Fort Lauderdale to/from Miami is about $80 plus airport charges/port charges and 20% gratuity for driver. That is for a SUV. Twice they have sent us a stretch limo at the same price.

Use the chat facility on the website for a quote!

http://www.larryslimo.com/differance.html

I recall paying about $100 between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, which matches up with the estimate above. UberX, good for 2-3 passengers plus standard bags, should be about $35-40 between MIA and FLL area or Port Everglades. If you need something bigger, UberXL fare will be closer to $75+

I just got a quote FLL to downtown Miami. It was $100 + 20% gratuity + airport access fee $4.50, total $124.50.

I just got a quote FLL to downtown Miami. It was $100 + 20% gratuity + airport access fee $4.50, total $124.50.

I also got quote Miami to south beach $90+ 3.00 airport toll +20% grat. South beach to port everglades $100 plus grat . 3 people. SUV/limo

Thinking of getting Uber/Lyft for these trips but nervous that after coming off long haul flight I’d be too stressed to sort it.. although I used it previously in Orlando and found it great!

I also got quote Miami to south beach $90+ 3.00 airport toll +20% grat. South beach to port everglades $100 plus grat . 3 people. SUV/limo

Thinking of getting Uber/Lyft for these trips but nervous that after coming off long haul flight I’d be too stressed to sort it.. although I used it previously in Orlando and found it great!

Why not just take a taxi to South Beach and then get Larry's to collect you for the trip to PE?

We have found that after the jungle of MIA it is great to luxuriate in a limo etc, with the offered bottles of chilled water etc, but if we stay in Miami overnight, then we just take a taxi to the hotel and have Larry's Limos collect us from hotel for trip to port.

Why not just take a taxi to South Beach and then get Larry's to collect you for the trip to PE?

We have found that after the jungle of MIA it is great to luxuriate in a limo etc, with the offered bottles of chilled water etc, but if we stay in Miami overnight, then we just take a taxi to the hotel and have Larry's Limos collect us from hotel for trip to port.

Do you know if taxi is flat rate or per mile ? Would we have an idea fare to expect? Thanks for the advice .

Do you know if taxi is flat rate or per mile ? Would we have an idea fare to expect? Thanks for the advice .

No flat rate fare to South Beach. Depending upon where you are going expect the taxi fare to be about $40 and UberX or standard Lyft (good for 2-3 passengers plus bags) will be about $25+

If any of this helps you owe me a pint - Guinness please! ;)