CAR Companies in Rome

sail7seas

My mind has gone blank and I cannot remember the names of the good car companies many of us have used for airpor t pickuips e tc and transportrtion around Rome. I know there is one call ed ** in rome but I cannnot remember the start of the name.

There are several very reliable car companies we have commented about here on CC.

Thanks if you remember and can help. :)

Romeinlimo ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rome in Limo is a very popular company and has been around for a long time.

They also do tours which are usually quite good calibre ;)

All you need to do is look on the Italy board. Discussed there daily.

Do Hal SHIPS still call at Civi for Rome?> If so, it is perfectly approrpriate for me to ask this question her.e . If I wished to go to the Italy b oard, I would have, I chose to ask here and unless it violates a CC rule, why would you send me elsewhere? I asked here where I know the posters.

Please recognize I did nothing inappropriate until and unless, Host Walt says I did. Untli and unless such happens..............................

Edited by sail7seas

I'm not sure what's done on the HAL board but on other cruise line forums here on CC such discussions are often moved to the appropriate Ports of Call forum. So if it is moved, you'll know where to look. :)

It appears the OP is not in a rush for the info but that's another good reason to look on the Ports of Call boards -- it is easy to find very recent discussions. Sometimes a tour company that was well regarded a few years ago is no longer dependable or even in business.

I'm not sure what's done on the HAL board but on other cruise line forums here on CC such discussions are often moved to the appropriate Ports of Call forum. So if it is moved, you'll know where to look. :)

It appears the OP is not in a rush for the info but that's another good reason to look on the Ports of Call boards -- it is easy to find very recent discussions. Sometimes a tour company that was well regarded a few years ago is no longer dependable or even in business.

I can assure you Stefano Rome Cabs is still in business. We will be using his services twice during the upcoming cruise this summer. He has even arranged a customized itinerary for us in one port.

Terri

I can assure you Stefano Rome Cabs is still in business. We will be using his services twice during the upcoming cruise this summer. He has even arranged a customized itinerary for us in one port.

Terri

Thank you, Terrri.

Have GREAT visits to Rome...........