HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

Now this is what I call a crossover. Marvel Cinematic Universe be damned, this is the blockbuster entertainment the people want, nay need!

I can honestly say that I have been looking forward to this cruise since I first saw mention of it. And I’m not even on it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bon Voyage - Have fun all. Rick - I am anticipating pix of your faboo (or is that taboo) garments. Too bad Chase isn't on this one.... no video / music memories.

I am on the multiple times revised-schedule Allure in a few weeks - going to Bahamas, Cozumel and Costa Maya instead of our beloved Eastern islands. Gonna be more onboard time for me than in ports. But on a ship like the Allure in combination with the ports I have been to many times, I feel no compulsion to even get off the ship. My thoughts though still are for all those whose lives have been pretty much destroyed by the recent hurricanes and earthquakes.

It all began on March 15, 2016.

So it's exactly what it sounds like. Four live reviews in one. It's an unheard of move that's never been attempted before. This will either be "ok" or most likely an utter failure that will result in all four reviewers being permanently banned by Host Clarea. Time will tell.

Don't expect any other entries from this account as these four idio....I mean, live reviewers will post from their own accounts going forward.

Gasp! Eep! (insert foolish grin here)

My own cruise countdown just took a back seat!

Very much looking forward to following! Safe (and wonderfully ridiculous) journey all!

Villain, I already told you I was coming! I didn't need any convincing by Rick.

Is that Robert E Lee? Dude, I'm an hour from Charlottesville, too soon!!

Villain, I'm none too pleased about the billing for this thread, I'll have my agent call you. ;p

And so it begins! :')

...if I had a long lost Aunt Maureen, I'm convinced she would be you, maureencruiser!

Maureen where are you?

Some of us have to work, you know! We don't just flit from one cruise to the next! ;p

Does anyone know who the Captain of the ship is?

Oh, wait, it's me!

12791033_10207724889911949_2214736289397263454_n.jpg?oh=312fea9bfa7cd51397c377a3eb83cb7e&oe=5A39FBA6

It's been a while since I cruised with Royal. Since I usually sail solo, they're too rich for my blood. Side note - any good looking men out there? Must love cruises!

But, this time, I am not alone. I have my friend/former coworker, Rhonda with me.

She and I have gone on 4 cruises together.

Here we are from our 2013 Enchantment cruise, at the muster, in our "What happens on the cruise, stays on the cruise" t-shirts.

1240466_10201309298246167_972884119_n.jpg?oh=012918c963099f566d6221d7f817f8bb&oe=5A83D2BD

And, here we are when they told us all the things that could go wrong on the cruise.

8544_10201309307526399_787439035_n.jpg?oh=8742e7fc4365182401a56d0848d306ee&oe=5A47FB74

Less than a week ago, I found out my niece, Heather, was heading East for a few weeks, so, I invited her along. The more , the merrier!

She and I are from Boston, so, along with our wicked pissah accents, we are expected to bring a certain level of decorum to the cruise, you know proper Bostonians.

1012282_10205814572395205_6165518703274903782_n.jpg?oh=6f43508bc269028f73f2e2d66e0dccfc&oe=5A4E6B07

Oh, Dang it, I forgot, she's really from Vermont.

...if I had a long lost Aunt Maureen, I'm convinced she would be you, maureencruiser!

Swoon! :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Heather, Is that you? Stop fooling around and get your tail to Ft Lauderdale, girl! ;p;p

Side note- In my usual fashion, I'm playing on Cruise Critic when I should be accomplishing a long list of tasks that need to be done before the cruise.

For example, I had to book my airfare to MIA, instead of FLL. I had 18 months to book a shuttle, all the time in the world.

In other words, I am now furiously trying to find someone to get me from MIA to the Hyatt Place in FLL. :mad:

Jiffy Jeff and SAS don't do that route, so, I have just signed up with Super Shuttle. $39 plus tip. That's better than paying an extra $150 in airfare. Famous last words, I'll keep you posted on how that plays out.

Owen has been working us over on the hard sell about joining us, to the point that he chose this shirt today to wear. He thinks he should be going to to see Uncle Tim and Aunt Courtney. The look on his face says it all.

Next March my boy, you aren't rocking the boat this cruise.

87d927691842aef3b59afb773c18d450.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For those of you that have followed a Cruise Life Rick review you have already seen the high quality of his photography. I seriously considered raising my game to his level and then realized that I could never come close. Ha - the A Team, more like the C Team. Needless to say I left this tinker toy monstrosity at home and just brought my iPhone 7 Plus. Yah, not even an 8.

f2ed6dc154d4506346f52a2b2eb390dd.jpg

I settled and added this tool to my bag of tricks. To which Lisa so affectionately calls them, my loser sticks. Maybe once she meets Rick, she won't be so hard on me. I doubt it though, she is more apt to pic on both of us.

98efbba7c8461c10b484fc6fd2e0f00f.jpg

I don't want to be a spoiler but I've heard Tim has been honing his golf cart driving skills. Why you ask? So Rick could get the best action shots during the cruise. And yes that's a 25 foot extending pole with a DJI gimbal at the top. The lengths that Rick will go to for a great photo. How they're going to sneak the cart on the ship is beyond me.

80dc16a45bb3462d4e68ae4b772a3987.jpg

I look forward to when/if Rick and Tim sail on NCL Bliss with the go-cart track. Those pics will be awesome, not to mention Tim will be bumping fellow cart drivers over board, and into the drink. Captain Johnny, you better move your Harley from it's parking spot. Tim is on his way, and he knows how to drive, NYC style. Don't ask him to pump gas though, he's used to NJ style.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I want to quote nearly every post, and you guys haven't even left home yet. This is going to be EPIC.

So many questions!

Will the Squatty Potty be coming along?

Are Courtney, Lisa, Rhonda, and Heather going to form their own 'friends of 4-headed monster' support group?

Will Andrew and Lisa get endless bags of potato chips delivered to their stateroom?

I want to quote nearly every post, and you guys haven't even left home yet. This is going to be EPIC.

So many questions!

Will the Squatty Potty be coming along? Tim?

Are Courtney, Lisa, Rhonda, and Heather going to form their own 'friends of 4-headed monster' support group? I think these four will mock the living squatty potty byproduct out of us.

Will Andrew and Lisa get endless bags of potato chips delivered to their stateroom? I look forward to some, but please let them be assorted flavours.

Answers above in Red.