Have you ever seen a celebrity on a Carnival cruise ship???

scomar

It's been a couple of years, and it may have been aboard a "Princess" ship, but we sailed with the parents of Casey Anthony. (Frankly, I don't even remember their first names, ) Most people left them alone, but I did see a few folks approach them and ask if that's who they are.

"SKY"

Not on Carnival... but earlier this year we did a Japan/Transpacific on Celebrity, and "Q" from the Star Trek series (John de Lancie) and his family were aboard. We left them alone, as did most of the passengers, and I think they had a lovely family vacation. :)

Not quite a celebrity because I forget his name, but there was a professional golfer on one of our cruises back in the 90's. He was doing demos and having seminars all week and the only thing I remember about this guy was he drank more then anyone on the ship. No, it wasn't John Daly, but ill guarantee this guy would drink even Daly under the table. From breakfast to the midnight buffett when you seen him he was drinking a white Russian everytime....lol

There were a couple of basketball players on my last Carnival Dream cruise this past summer. You could tell they were younger, not hugely famous. I think they were with a family reunion. Everyone seemed to leave them alone. Since I'm not really into sports, I didn't know their names but my Godson did. But they were very low-key. (As low-key as you can be at 6'8)!

Not on Carnival .... But Lt. Joe Kenda and Carl Marino have their own cruise on the Crown Princess. I wonder if the itinerary will change. It's scheduled to go to Turks/Caicos & DR in Jan. '18. I've never been .... but it would be a great meet & greet opportunity.

Yep - Guy Fieri when he was shooting one of his shows on the Carnival Breeze. What a pain that was - they closed off different areas/venue not just during the shoot, but wherever he went. He was staying in a cabin/suite on deck 7, and they wouldn't even let me go down the hallway to my cabin, which was a few doors from his. They shut down the ropes course so his kids could go on it. Luckily he got off the ship permanently at our second port!

On our first cruise on the Destiny in 1999, they were doing a model shoot onboard. I don't know if they were celebrities or not but they sure thought they were. I was not impressed to see a skinny model in a bikini with a huge straw hat and heels posing by the pool. And of course, they had everything roped off so you couldn't use the pool.

Most celebs have somebody else do their cruising for them.

Same reason you don’t see them in WalMart.

I see Travis Tritt I'm Walmart often. He's also been naked my office., But that's a different story. Also my brother is a "celebrity". He's on TV nearly every day. I've seen him on three cruises! Lol

About 20 years ago and I believe on the imagination we saw Richard Simmons. He was hosting a fitness or weight loss clinic. Pre social media days so we had no idea he was there till met him on the stairs exploring the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yep - Guy Fieri when he was shooting one of his shows on the Carnival Breeze. What a pain that was - they closed off different areas/venue not just during the shoot, but wherever he went. He was staying in a cabin/suite on deck 7, and they wouldn't even let me go down the hallway to my cabin, which was a few doors from his. They shut down the ropes course so his kids could go on it. Luckily he got off the ship permanently at our second port!

Give me a break. That's a bit much for Guy F. Well, he can buy his own ship now and his kids can do whatever they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk