$79 Deposits This Week

How is it a sale when the price is still the same? Doesn't sound like much of a sale to me.

Here's the deal on these "sales." If there is a price drop and you claim it, in order to get the lower price you need to pony up the rest of the "standard" deposit.

How is it a sale when the price is still the same? Doesn't sound like much of a sale to me.

Here's the deal on these "sales." If there is a price drop and you claim it, in order to get the lower price you need to pony up the rest of the "standard" deposit.

While I agree that overall I am not paying less for the cabin I was going to book anyways, now I dont have to put up $500 today. Instead I get to keep the $342 in the bank, earning interest and just pay $158 today.

I also know if the price goes down I have to pay the diff on the lower deposit, but lets face it prices have not been going down lately. Anyone who is booking ES is hoping that after final payment date there are alot of cabins released from TA's holding group bookings open. By that point I have already paid in full and it does not matter.

That being said if there is a price drop of over $10 per person, I probably will just pay the $342 to save $20 later.. not like any interest bearing account I have pays that much interest...

My cruise rate dropped 40 Dollars for the Vista next April going solo to 1410.00 on an eight day cruise(ES). It will probably drop even more. So there are deals out there but my VP told me that the deals

stop within 6 months of the sailing date unless the ship is not full.

Gary

I usually book my cruises with the smaller deposit offering, it makes it easier to book a cruise for a family of 4. And I usually book a year out, so it works out better that way.

Thanks for the info. I like the low deposits because if I am trying to book a cruise but not 100% committed (when it is a year or more out) I am not forking over that much money up front.

While I agree that overall I am not paying less for the cabin I was going to book anyways, now I dont have to put up $500 today. Instead I get to keep the $342 in the bank, earning interest and just pay $158 today.

I also know if the price goes down I have to pay the diff on the lower deposit, but lets face it prices have not been going down lately. Anyone who is booking ES is hoping that after final payment date there are alot of cabins released from TA's holding group bookings open. By that point I have already paid in full and it does not matter.

That being said if there is a price drop of over $10 per person, I probably will just pay the $342 to save $20 later.. not like any interest bearing account I have pays that much interest...

Major Banks offer interest rates from 0 to 1.0% today. If you earn the highest rate of 1% on $342 for a year,your gain will be $3.42.

Major Banks offer interest rates from 0 to 1.0% today. If you earn the highest rate of 1% on $342 for a year,your gain will be $3.42.

Yeap, my gain not the Carnivals for as long as possible. Every penny counts.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk