Skyy Vodka

Dewar's Scotch Whisky

Dos Equis Beer

Coke

Sprite

Tonic Water

Perrier

Bottled Water

Can someone tell me exactly what the mini bar set up includes in the full suite? Weighing the option of the beverage package and if it is worth the added expense. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Princess Elite Mini-bar

Question:What will my mini-bar consist of?

Answer:Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each ofCognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2)12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ouncebottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

Question:What if I have a specific request for how I’d like my mini-barstocked?

Answer:Your mini-bar will consist of a selection of liquors, soft drinks,beer, still and sparkling water. Once on board, you may contact Room Service tochange your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply.

Question:Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for wine?

Answer:You may exchange all of your mini-bar items for one bottle of winevalued at $40 or less.

Question:Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for full bottles ofliquor?

Answer:No. Miniature bottles of liquor (50 ml) may be exchanged on aone-for-one basis with other miniature bottles.

Question:Can I exchange the non-alcoholic items in my Elite mini-bar foralcohol?

Answer:No. Non-alcoholic beverages may be exchanged on a one-for-onebasis with other non-alcoholic varieties.

Question:What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?

Answer:If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will behappy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:

• Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis
  • Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) Coffee Cards
  • All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water

We just booked a 2020 and I haven't explored PCS site much at all. Can I order bottles of wine, hard liquor, or beer to the cabin? We have sip and sail on this trip. But would always want a couple bottles of wine in the cabin. I know I can bring on pretty much as much wine as I want. But thinking of avoiding the hassle of carrying on a case.

We just booked a 2020 and I haven't explored PCS site much at all. Can I order bottles of wine, hard liquor, or beer to the cabin? We have sip and sail on this trip. But would always want a couple bottles of wine in the cabin. I know I can bring on pretty much as much wine as I want. But thinking of avoiding the hassle of carrying on a case.

Yes, on the Princess website under Gifts, you can order bottles of liquor or wine from a select list. Reasonable pricing.

Or bring as much wine aboard as you like at Embarkation..

Each adult is allowed one 750 ml bottle of wine. Any additional ones are supposed to be charged the $15 corkage fee per bottle when you go through security. With the sip and sail promotion, why not just pick up a glass of wine at a bar and carry it back to your cabin instead of bringing bottles for the cabin?

We like to have more than a glass available at times in the cabin and not have to run out to grab another glass.

You can buy bottles of wine at 25% discount with the Premier Beverage package. Would be a better deal than room service (which is not covered by PBP)

Also with the PBP, you can get the small bottles/split of wine - Yellowtail? maybe? - There's a white, pink, red, they give almost two pours and each bottle only is charged as one drink against PBP. We usually stock up on a couple along the way to enjoy in cabin...

Also with the PBP, you can get the small bottles/split of wine - Yellowtail? maybe? - There's a white, pink, red, they give almost two pours and each bottle only is charged as one drink against PBP. We usually stock up on a couple along the way to enjoy in cabin...

Where does one find these small bottles/splits? I’m intrigued

You can buy bottles of wine at 25% discount with the Premier Beverage package. Would be a better deal than room service (which is not covered by PBP)

What ship are you sailing on as I have had the AIPB & PBP...on 4 different ships and a mini wine was only offered on one and in only one area.. in the international MP, Majestic a year ago. Beach Kite Moscato. When the AIPB started there was much better choices than there are today, my last cruise on Ruby in May. Only minis on all ships Ii saiked korbel. I used to love the Rekorderling hard cider......and true splits of robert mondavi, but gone are those days.

OP I would opt for the PBP and exchange the mini bar for a bottle of wine.

Edited by land lover

Where does one find these small bottles/splits? I’m intrigued

What ship are you sailing on as I have had the AIPB & PBP...on 4 different ships and a mini wine was only offered on one and in only one area.. in the international MP, Majestic a year ago. Beach Kite Moscato. When the AIPB started there was much better choices than there are today, my last cruise on Ruby in May. Only minis on all ships Ii saiked korbel. I used to love the Rekorderling hard cider......and true splits of robert mondavi, but gone are those days.

OP I would opt for the PBP and exchange the mini bar for a bottle of wine.

Have had them on Royal, Regal, Caribbean, and Star in the last 18 months, most recent late spring..

Have had them from Mermaid's Tail and Buffet bartenders. Haven't asked at other bars, as usual we get one or two from pool bar on way back to cabin to enjoy while getting ready for dinner. Or have one with lunch at buffet or when having dinner there.

They're not top of the line, but a decent white or pink or red, they work in a pinch..

Have had them on Royal, Regal, Caribbean, and Star in the last 18 months, most recent late spring..

Have had them from Mermaid's Tail and Buffet bartenders. Haven't asked at other bars, as usual we get one or two from pool bar on way back to cabin to enjoy while getting ready for dinner. Or have one with lunch at buffet or when having dinner there.

They're not top of the line, but a decent white or pink or red, they work in a pinch..

Thanks for responding... I was on Crown, Emerald, Ruby & Majestic....last 18 months as well...:D

• 7 months later...
10 minutes ago, lynwal said:

do they replenish the complementary  mini bars after each sector or is that it for the whole cruise. Anyone know.

The complimentary mini-bar is only once per cruise. However, if the cruise is sold as multiple segments, then they replenish it after each segment.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, polmcs said:

Does anyone know if it’s possible to swap out the cans of coke and tonic for the diet versions?

You can swap for Diet Coke (Coke Light). I do not know if they have diet versions of tonic, but if they do, you can trade for those also. They also have diet Sprite you can trade for.

19 hours ago, caribill said:

You can swap for Diet Coke (Coke Light). I do not know if they have diet versions of tonic, but if they do, you can trade for those also. They also have diet Sprite you can trade for.

Thank you. Diet Coke and diet Sprite works for me. I see that the gin is Beefeater, so I’ll pass on that, so no need for diet tonic now.

48 minutes ago, polmcs said:

Thank you. Diet Coke and diet Sprite works for me. I see that the gin is Beefeater, so I’ll pass on that, so no need for diet tonic now.

You can always swap the gin for something else. As for diet tonic (I'm weird and like it better than regular tonic) if I wanted to have that onboard I'd just take some with me in my carry on luggage.