Hey CC...how is the progress going on the glitch?

Posted this in the bugs forum yesterday along with a whole slew of others. Sailing in two weeks, and I really got spoiled being able to access my roll call through the Users CP. Now I have to go through the whole rigmarole of accessing through the roll calls boards. Sigh!

Pat

I can only log in from the main CC page. If I go to the boards first, I cannot log in from there. I can't get into my user control panel either to pull up my subscribed threads.

I sent an e-mail to C.C. help earlier as I didn't see any threads about anyone else having an issue. I have not received a reply yet.

Posted this in the bugs forum yesterday along with a whole slew of others. Sailing in two weeks, and I really got spoiled being able to access my roll call through the Users CP. Now I have to go through the whole rigmarole of accessing through the roll calls boards. Sigh!

Pat

I didn’t even know there was a problem. I use Tapatalk to read threads, and all my subscribed ones just magically show up at the top.

I didn’t even know there was a problem. I use Tapatalk to read threads, and all my subscribed ones just magically show up at the top.

I'm a semi-dinosaur. I'm inextricably wedded to my desk top PC. Don't even use our laptops much, and almost never use my phone for the Internet.

Pat