2103 on equinox

toddmanka

My parents have stayed in 2103. I've stayed in 2105 and 2107. We love the location right out to the pool and up one deck for food. The area above is carpeted. Yes I would avoid 2101 because of the bathroom. Cabins 2105, 2107, 2109 and 2111 have extra large balconies. Great for running up stairs and bring your lunch back to your cabin. I do think that 2101 and 2103 have standard size balcony.

I was wondering if the cabins in 2105 and 2107 are larger or only the balconies.

These are still available . I picked 2103 for being on the hump

2105 and 2107 are the same size as other balcony cabins. Due to their locations on the hump, their balconies are larger.

2103 is not on the hump.

Here is a video of cabin 2106 on Solstice. It is on the opposite side from 2105. It will give you a idea of the size of the balcony. I would change to 2105. Some people dont like the tunnel effect of the large covered balcony in 2109.

Edited by bigbenboys
added info

Would you change to 2105 or 2109 .

Or just keep 2103

It depends on what is most important to you.

If the weather is good, we spend a lot of time on our balcony so I would always choose a cabin with a larger balcony. The negative is that you can see straight out and forward but not aft because of the angle of the hump.

In 2103, the balcony is the standard size but you can see forward and aft as well as straight out.

Would you change to 2105 or 2109 .

Or just keep 2103

Thanks for all the info. The price of the C2 was almost the same as a D 2

Definitely either 2105 or 2109. As others have said, the cabins are the same size but the balconies are much larger. 2107 and 2111 have balconies that are larger than 2103, but 2105 and 2109 are even larger. Same with 2106 and 2110.

We’ve been in both 2106 and 2108 many times on all four ships. Never a noise issue. I like the “vestibule” effect in front of the door and the very convenient location of the Deck 12 hump cabins. Prefer 2106 for the bed by balcony but not always available.

We’ve been in both 2106 and 2108 many times on all four ships. Never a noise issue. I like the “vestibule” effect in front of the door and the very convenient location of the Deck 12 hump cabins. Prefer 2106 for the bed by balcony but not always available.

One more question if I may - when there's music or activities at the pool, how loud is it on the balcony? We really don't want to hear the music from the pool area.

Thanks.