Finally, Pics of 10 Jan sailing Equinox

Fogtownrog

Absolutely beautiful shots, thanks for sharing!

I was on the same cruise and noticed you taking pictures a few times. I'm now sorry I didn't introduce myself.

I too am an photography enthusiast, although an old timer who still misses the magic of film and the feel of developer, stop and fix on their hands :)

Thanks again for sharing.

The photos are marvelous. I've been on the Equinox and Eclipse several times and never thought about taking some of the closeups that you have in your album. They really capture a sense of place.

Thanks

Absolutely beautiful shots, thanks for sharing!

I was on the same cruise and noticed you taking pictures a few times. I'm now sorry I didn't introduce myself.

I too am an photography enthusiast, although an old timer who still misses the magic of film and the feel of developer, stop and fix on their hands :)

Thanks again for sharing.

I t was so cool to be in the darkroom and wait for the image to appear in a bath....but for me my abilities became known to me after I got my first DSLR . The ship is one huge photo opportunity. Too bad we didn't talk on the cruise. We could have had fun and learned at the same time.

What is the model number of the Nikon camera you are using ?

I use a Nikon D600 which is a full frame. It is a poor man's D4. Although having a decent camera helps, the best thing any photographer should try to do is learn how to pick the right exposure and also compose the shot. Its all in the eye. I have been studying exposure and composition all my life. It kind of like golf, you can always do better. Happy Travels, happy shooting!