Forum woes

davecttr

There seem to be problems with the sites security certificate. Microsoft Edge will not allow connections since Windows 10 upgraded to release 1704 last week and Internet Explorer issues warnings but does allow access. Does not seem to apply to all of the sub-forums though.

:(. Problems here too. I can usually get on when I get a forum E. Mail to re visit a thread but then getting onto specific forums it will not allow me. Forbidden or unsafe page message coming up. Very frustrating but will keep trying. Had saved my P and O forums page in my reading list and that's how I've got on to here this morning. Hope they get it sorted soon.

Olwen

Are others having difficulty connecting to CC? For me it has become random and many times does not work. all my other sites are working OK

very frustrating

A couple of days ago i could not access CC for 24 hours and the posts were then partly in bold print and partly in faint small print.

Ok so I was wrong about no problems since Monday my signature and countdown have disappeared :o

I put a post on the other week explaining a workaround this problem

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2548534 Hope it helps you .

For other posters ,if your still having problems ,try deleting your short cut , then save using the CC.COM site through Princess and then when you cross over to P&O CC it should not give

you the expired warning that has been bothering some on the UK link site . Hope it works for you .

It has for me .:)

I use the website version on an iPad as I don’t like the app version. And of the 30 or so websites that I visit regularly, Cruise Critic is the most unstable. It is not uncommon to be unable to access the site. Moving between pages can result in freezes and drop outs. The roll calls function doesn’t work properly as several are only visible on the full pages and not via roll call search. I could go on.

I use the website version on an iPad as I don’t like the app version. And of the 30 or so websites that I visit regularly, Cruise Critic is the most unstable. It is not uncommon to be unable to access the site. Moving between pages can result in freezes and drop outs. The roll calls function doesn’t work properly as several are only visible on the full pages and not via roll call search. I could go on.

I could not access CC for 24 hours Monday in my EE Android phone but this was the first time in 10 months posting i had encountered this.

I thought i had been barred lol.

I am puzzled by all the problems being reported....... I have had unbroken service with none of the problems that others are talking about

Cruise critic access still problematical but I found going to www.cruisecritic.co.uk and choosing boards works.

Good to hear it works for you Dave. I had problems the other way around and had to go in

via CC.Com to reset the countdown boards but I'm back on the UK site, same as you and up to yet all is well.

I have noticed that both cruise critic sites keep showing a set of new tabs above where you log in ,

showing a love heart, new log in and go to boards tab but they keep coming and going .

So maybe they are trying a bit of an upgrade to the site , which is throwing up a few problems ?