Are You Seeing Any Tuxes on Formal Night @ the MDR?

need2cruisesoon

personally, i don't see why people care what other people choose to do...as long as it doesn't affect someone else. If you want to wear a tux, fantastic. If you want to wear slacks and a polo, that's great too. It's your vacation and you're spending your hard earned money to enjoy it. Be yourself.

this

Our next cruise is a 15 day to Hawaii. We'll be celebrating many events so this is a special trip for us. I bought a beautiful floor length gown for formal night(will only wear it one night, other formal nights I'll bring a nice cocktail length). My husband doesn't own a tux, but we saw he can rent one and have it delivered to our cabin. Has anyone else done this and if so, how was the experience?

Our next cruise is a 15 day to Hawaii. We'll be celebrating many events so this is a special trip for us. I bought a beautiful floor length gown for formal night(will only wear it one night, other formal nights I'll bring a nice cocktail length). My husband doesn't own a tux, but we saw he can rent one and have it delivered to our cabin. Has anyone else done this and if so, how was the experience?

It was in the closet when we arrived and disappeared after the last formal night. Could not have been easier.