Why they don’t care about the website ?

mcatmcat

I know people are always complaining about Royal website but since today I was lucky not to find any problems. My family told me about a quick getaway so I went to the website looking for prices but I can’t find any ship sailing from Miami or fort Lauderdale -3nights- for a moment I though royal had pulled from those port until I went to another website that sells cruises and yes Navigator n other ships are sailing for 3 nights

Why is it that royal won’t care about their website?

I've never had a problem finding any cruises on Royal's site, regardless of how many days. just click on the top of the page, where it asks how many days you are looking for.

I agree. I'm on the site 2-3 times a week, but then, I use a desk top computer.:cool:

I've never had a problem finding any cruises on Royal's site, regardless of how many days. just click on the top of the page, where it asks how many days you are looking for.

Sailing with royal for years and using their website to compare prices n fake sales I really know how the website works until it doesn’t lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know people are always complaining about Royal website but since today I was lucky not to find any problems. My family told me about a quick getaway so I went to the website looking for prices but I can’t find any ship sailing from Miami or fort Lauderdale -3nights- for a moment I though royal had pulled from those port until I went to another website that sells cruises and yes Navigator n other ships are sailing for 3 nights

Why is it that royal won’t care about their website?

For me, it depends on the browser I use. The amusing thing is Chrome works one day when IE isn't working. Then the following day, it switches. Frustrating.

Even when working, I find their "Search for a cruise" functionality to be clunky.

For me, it depends on the browser I use. The amusing thing is Chrome works one day when IE isn't working. Then the following day, it switches. Frustrating.

Even when working, I find their "Search for a cruise" functionality to be clunky.

For the life of me, can't do anything on their site using Chrome, but Internet Explorer works just fine. Usually its the opposite for me

Go incognito with Chrome as it works better. Use (Ctrl + up arrow +n) to get this setting when the browser is on.

I agree. I'm on the site 2-3 times a week, but then, I use a desk top computer.:cool:

I use a desk top too (I think we're in the minority) I'm on the website a lot more than that :eek:...Wish I could take it with me when I travel.

Hopefully they make note of the bug (feature?) that removes all promotions and increases the cruise fare.

Are you kidding? The programmer who wrote that program to raise the cruise price "by mistake" probably got a huge bonus!