Leaving unused cards or vouchers in Bible

Ship Dude

I was reading a post on the HAL board and it was telling the next passenger in Cabin XXX that they left an unused coffee card in the Bible. Do you know anyone on Princess or have you done this?

Sapphire C109 passengers before 2/28, please feel free to leave any unsed coffee cards and/or wine vouchers in Bible.

Thanks in advance.

On Princess cruises coffee isnt free ?? Like on RCCL or Carnival ?

The "syrup" coffee they serve in the buffet and dining room and other spots around the ship is free, but not that great. What Princess does have on their ships are locations at the Passiterre (I can't pronounce it either) Bar, in the Buffet area and other places around the ship, a premium coffee area where you can have them make expresso, latte, etc. and also real brewed coffee for a price. If you purchase the coffee card you receive so many cups of whatever special coffee and unlimited brewed coffee. If you like real coffee - it is worth it.

I was reading a post on the HAL board and it was telling the next passenger in Cabin XXX that they left an unused coffee card in the Bible. Do you know anyone on Princess or have you done this?... Thanks in advance.

I've never seen a Bible in a stateroom on Princess ships (10 cruises to date). Do they have them on HAL, or is this in the library?

Call me curious...

Chris

Even if there were a Bible in the draw, I seriously doubt if anyone would take the time to open the book on a cruise. If you want to pass anything on to the next passengers, leave it tucked between one of the life jackets. ;)

You should find a Gideon Bible in one of the nightstand drawers. Look inside. You never know what you may find.

I have never seen a Bible in a stateroom on Princess or any other cruiseline, for that matter. Hotels usually, and a Book of Mormon in Marriott properties.

Chris

Last year on our cruise from So. America to Seattle, at a public gathering the Cruise Director mentioned, in response to a question that Gideon Bibles or any other religion books were not allowed to be put in individual rooms on Princess. They just did not do that.

I've never seen a Bible in a stateroom on Princess ships (10 cruises to date). Do they have them on HAL, or is this in the library?

Call me curious...

Chris

There was no bible in our room either. So there will have to be a more reliable place to leave gifts.

Last year on our cruise from So. America to Seattle, at a public gathering the Cruise Director mentioned, in response to a question that Gideon Bibles or any other religion books were not allowed to be put in individual rooms on Princess. They just did not do that.

Well that makes sense. Too may different beliefs.

The "syrup" coffee they serve in the buffet and dining room and other spots around the ship is free, but not that great. What Princess does have on their ships are locations at the Passiterre (I can't pronounce it either) Bar, in the Buffet area and other places around the ship, a premium coffee area where you can have them make expresso, latte, etc. and also real brewed coffee for a price. If you purchase the coffee card you receive so many cups of whatever special coffee and unlimited brewed coffee. If you like real coffee - it is worth it.

Okay yeah thats just like RCCL then.. i was under the impression that all coffee had to be paid for both premium and regular.. Thanks for the info

Okay yeah thats just like RCCL then.. i was under the impression that all coffee had to be paid for both premium and regular.. Thanks for the info

Has RCI started charging for Seattles Best? When we were on the Navigator it was free, but of course it's been a few years.

Archived