First cruise after becoming Diamond

MCazer

I sail on the Allure end of month, and it is my first as a Diamond with Crown and Anchor. Will I receive anything special from RCL?

You will also have access to the Diamond Lounge, Deck 6, and have drinks nightly from 5:30pm to 8:30pm, and a Continental breakfast every morning. I often visited because I wanted the capuccino. There are no signs and you will need your cruise card to get in. Again, congratulations and happy sailing! Note: Regarding special gifts, we were on the Maiden Voyage of the Allure and received a nice gift every evening. On our second sailing on the Allure, we only received a box of chocolates and box of cookies. :)

Is there a Diamond lounge on Navigator of the Seas?

Only Freedom and Oasis class have true Diamond Lounges.

Radiance had a true DL added during her retrofit this past May.

Water or soft drinks with the 'treat box'. Amenities get better at D+ levels abd up.

OK, that's what I thought you meant, but wanted to make sure.:D

And they really gets better after you are eligible for 2 amenities.

Thanks everyone, really looking forward to it! First time in the Diamond Lounge!

Come back and tell us how it goes, It will be interesting to read from the point of view of a new diamond, though when you are back you may no longer talk to us mere Emerald and below types.

Diamond Lounge, only free drinks are wine isn't it?

Jimbo:)

Diamond lounge on Freedom class you get the same drinks and snacks as CL lounge on other ships. At the Diamond 'event', it is only wine (LaTerre) champagne and trail mix. A sorry state of affairs.

Only Freedom and Oasis class have true Diamond Lounges.

Radiance had a true DL added during her retrofit this past May.

OK, that's what I thought you meant, but wanted to make sure.:D

And they really gets better after you are eligible for 2 amenities.

We just made Diamond on our last sailing in July. We are on the Vision in Oct do you know if they have a Diamond Lounge. If not do they make alternatives arrangements for Diamond members?

We just made Diamond on our last sailing in July. We are on the Vision in Oct do you know if they have a Diamond Lounge. If not do they make alternatives arrangements for Diamond members?

No D lounges below Freedom class. They should have a Diamond cocktail hour (in a designated available space) where they serve red or white wine, champagne, and trail mix (they should also serve soda: coke, sprite, club soda).

Diamond lounge on Freedom class you get the same drinks and snacks as CL lounge on other ships. At the Diamond 'event', it is only wine (LaTerre) champagne and trail mix. A sorry state of affairs.

Does the Diamond Lounge on Allure have a regular bar with all cocktails offered and free? I'll be enjoying my new Diamond status next month!

No D lounges below Freedom class. They should have a Diamond cocktail hour (in a designated available space) where they serve red or white wine, champagne, and trail mix (they should also serve soda: coke, sprite, club soda).

All of those things are free for Diamond members at the nightly Diamond event (red wine, white wine, "champagne", soda) PLUS you can purchase any other beverage with a 25% discount.

Does the Diamond Lounge on Allure have a regular bar with all cocktails offered and free? I'll be enjoying my new Diamond status next month!

Yes. The Diamond Lounge on Freedom and Oasis class ships functions exactly like a Concierge Lounge on all ships. Whatever alcohol they have in stock at that specific location ("well" brands, no blender drinks) you get for no charge.

Please tip your servers. :)

Yes. The Diamond Lounge on Freedom and Oasis class ships functions exactly like a Concierge Lounge on all ships. Whatever alcohol they have in stock at that specific location ("well" brands, no blender drinks) you get for no charge.

Please tip your servers. :)

I didn't know anything about the Concierge perks so thanks for the clarification.

And tipping goes without saying. I'm assuming many people don't since you mentioned it?

Archived