Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Your first link shows a woman laying on her side on flower petals wearing black almost see-through panties and bra lol Must be one wild New Years Eve party lol ;) Second link doesn't work either :(

Your first link shows a woman laying on her side on flower petals wearing black almost see-through panties and bra lol Must be one wild New Years Eve party lol ;) Second link doesn't work either :(

Really?:eek: I am getting a photo of a pretty model in a black and white

dress....she is standing up;)

And the 2nd link is a picture of a long black dress...the model is

standing up in it as well.

Sorry you can't see it.:(

LOL - Interesting - I just saw two very nice dresses --- I really like the first one the best - the one from Chico's is lovely also. Jan

Strange, they work when I click on them. Oh well, I thought I knew what I was doing.

Mary Lou

Mary Lou, hi, you do know:D....I am able to see them and so is Jan.

Hi Jan:)

I can't see either dress as well. I see a lingerie model and a 'page unavailable' notice.

I can't see either dress as well. I see a lingerie model and a 'page unavailable' notice.

Weird...weird...weird.....some of us can see them and some of us

can't........wish I could help but don't know how:eek:

Weird. I can see them both today. Maybe the site was working on their servers or something? I love both dresses! Especially the black and white one :)

At least I wasn't the only one seeing the lingerie model lol It would have been really weird if I was the ONLY one seeing her lol try the links again today. They work for me now.

At least I wasn't the only one seeing the lingerie model lol It would have been really weird if I was the ONLY one seeing her lol try the links again today. They work for me now.

Yes, just tried the links and they work today. Very pretty dresses.

dress1.jpg

Hi ladies! I'm fairly new and have been lurking on this thread for awhile. I bought this dress on clearance for next to nothing and I'm wondering whether I should wear it for a formal night or not. Right now I'm leaning toward a smart casual night as I'd like to wear something a little fancier for formal nights. What do you think? Thanks!

dress1.jpg

Hi ladies! I'm fairly new and have been lurking on this thread for awhile. I bought this dress on clearance for next to nothing and I'm wondering whether I should wear it for a formal night or not. Right now I'm leaning toward a smart casual night as I'd like to wear something a little fancier for formal nights. What do you think? Thanks!

It would be fine for formal night if that's what you wanted to wear. I tend to wear long evening dresses with sequins or sparkles for formal night. I have one similar to this that I wore a different night

It would be fine for formal night if that's what you wanted to wear. I tend to wear long evening dresses with sequins or sparkles for formal night. I have one similar to this that I wore a different night

I prefer long and sparkly too! I was a little concerned that this dress might look too fancy for a night other than formal. Right now this is my back up for formal night #2 if I don't find a second long gown I'm happy with. Good to hear you wore a similar dress on a different night.

Love that dress! Great bargain. I'd wear it on a formal night.:D Could you find me one too pretty please?;)

JCPenney, clearance rack. It's still full price online, but I got mine at the store for $24, if you have one of their $10 off coupons even better!

Edited by luvsun22

I prefer long and sparkly too! I was a little concerned that this dress might look too fancy for a night other than formal. Right now this is my back up for formal night #2 if I don't find a second long gown I'm happy with. Good to hear you wore a similar dress on a different night.

I have several "fancy" dresses that I wear on "casual" nights......I wear a dress every night for supper, and have been known to change into a different dress after supper to go dancing......I have one almost like your dress (mine doesn't have the pin on the side like yours) I also have a couple of the "tiered" dresses....one is black with silver threads and the other is the same color as your dress with silver threads....worn on a "casual" night

This picture isn't very good, but here is the same color as your dress

100_0835.jpg

A clearer picture

100_0832.jpg

I have several "fancy" dresses that I wear on "casual" nights......I wear a dress every night for supper, and have been known to change into a different dress after supper to go dancing......I have one almost like your dress (mine doesn't have the pin on the side like yours) I also have a couple of the "tiered" dresses....one is black with silver threads and the other is the same color as your dress with silver threads....worn on a "casual" night

This picture isn't very good, but here is the same color as your dress

100_0835.jpg

A clearer picture

100_0832.jpg

That dress is really nice! Like you, I dress up every night for dinner. We both enjoy doing that and will usually dress 'down' afterwards for dancing in the club.

You look great! But, where are your shoes? :confused: I'm something of a shoes collector and always want to see the shoes. :o

Thanks....LOL.....I believe that I wore my gold sandals with the dress....I am sure they were prob off to the side somewhere.......this picture was taken by someone in passing and it was already late and I was so ready to get to my cabin after dancing (which I do in my hose and no shoes :D )

Edited by arhillbilly

That dress is really nice! Like you, I dress up every night for dinner. We both enjoy doing that and will usually dress 'down' afterwards for dancing in the club.

Thanks.....I liked it so much that when I found it in black, I bought it also. Came from Ross.....I think it was around $24.......know it was under $30....since I have never paid over $29.99 for anything from Ross