Obstructed view pictures.

Renmar

This tread should be made a sticky  

122 members have voted

1. 1. This tread should be made a sticky

• Agree
    • Disagree

Thanks again, Renmar. Based on your site pix, just got E 630 on the Crown on our April TA....yippee!:)

Congratulations, looks like an decent view. Can you let me know if the picture about this cabin is correct.

All feedback is much appreciated.

Theo

I took photos of cabins E501 and E503 on the Golden, sent them but have not seen

them on the site. It has been over 6 months. I hate to waste time taking the photo if

they will not be used.

Greg

I am real sorry about that but I can not recall that I received them. I checked the website and there are pictures posted for both cabins. I don't know if they are the pictures you send.

6 months ago we were on a cruise aboard the Crown Princess to Egypt and Turkey and had not much chance to check our emails that contained large picture files. Also, sometimes I receive pictures that are posted on te site already and I try to avoid duplicates.

Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures and if you still have them I would appreciate it if you could send them again (they might be better than the ones I have).:)

Theo

I'm fairly new to posting and looking for things on this site and I can't find the pictures of the obstructed view cabins. Could someone please tell me where to look? Thank you!

I kept looking and I found it! Thank you to all of you who took pictures!

Edited by teacherplus

I'm fairly new to posting and looking for things on this site and I can't find the pictures of the obstructed view cabins. Could someone please tell me where to look? Thank you!

I kept looking and I found it! Thank you to all of you who took pictures!

it's the url in the bottom of Renmar's post - in his signature

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/

A couple of new pictures (thanks Laura) of E624 & E627, Diamond/Sapphire.

They are not cabins with the greatest view but if you happen to get one of these, look at the bright side, your on a cruise.:)

Theo

• 2 weeks later...
Just added pictures of E509 & E510 (Coral/Island Princess) to the site thanks to Melani.

Still a few more to go for these ships so if you have any please send them to me.

Thanks,

Theo

G'day Theo, great site you have mate, helps us a lot we are those people who generally live in obstructed view cabins. Your site was the first place I went to in checking out cabins for Golden Princess in March 2014. I got a good one, E404, thanks to you.

Keep up the good work.

(PS my next cruise is on Celebrity Solstice - free upgrade, inside to Concierge Verandah cabin on Sky Deck, do nicely.)

Edited by NSWP

Thanks to your help, had a nice cabin with great view E630 on CB. Now planning a possible NCL cruise. Do you know a site that would show pictures of the OV's on NCL?

Glad you managed to get a decent view.

Sorry, can't help you with the NCL ships. I know there are a few sites out there that have some pictures of different ships but most of those you have to pay for the privilege to look at them.

Did you try to do a search on NCL board?

Theo

• 2 weeks later...

On one of the recent treads on the Princess board there was a complain about noise from the gym in the Lido deck cabins (L101-102-103-104-106 & 107).

On the website I put a note with those cabins to warn that this MIGHT be possible.

I think that most of the cabins on the Emerald deck (deck 8) are also open to the POSSIBILITY of noise due to the fact that a lot of the venues are on deck 7 i.e. Theater, Club Fusion, Explorers Lounge & Wheelhouse Bar just to name a few.

However, it never bothered us.

Theo

On one of the recent treads on the Princess board there was a complain about noise from the gym in the Lido deck cabins (L101-102-103-104-106 & 107).

On the website I put a note with those cabins to warn that this MIGHT be possible.

I think that most of the cabins on the Emerald deck (deck 8) are also open to the POSSIBILITY of noise due to the fact that a lot of the venues are on deck 7 i.e. Theater, Club Fusion, Explorers Lounge & Wheelhouse Bar just to name a few.

However, it never bothered us.

Theo

We were in L102 on the Ruby and it wasn't so bad. Fun to be able to go out the door onto the deck on the front of the ship. We wre also on deck 8 forward(Grand) never heard any noise. Ontario Cruiser

This is such a good resource...thank you!! I am splurging on my upcoming cruise on an obstructed outside (lol...we usually get insides!.)...and thought my cabin assignment was very obstructed until I looked at the photo on your site!!

Thx again!

I'm glad you're happy with your cabin.

Do you mind to take a picture from your cabin and send it to me, it might be of a higher quality than the the one on the website.

Thanks, Theo