boarding pass

smokenmadelia

I would think you could be able to print them anytime even the day of the cruise. I always print them when we make full payment. We have never recieved an upgrade unless we have paid for it. I guess its the time of year we normally cruise, but haven't experience the upgrade fairy yet.

I'd suggest you print it out after you make your final payment. I made my final payment in September and when I tried to print off my boarding pass this weekend, I got the follow message from Carnival: "Not able to print at this time, reservation must be paid in full to receive boarding pass". I called my travel agent, on Monday, who was able to take care of this for me. Carnival was unable to answer any questions (when I called on Sunday), because I had booked with an agent! I'm glad I didn't wait until the last minute to print this! Have fun on your cruise.

Last cruise we were up printing the boarding passes and making up the luggage tags at midnight before our cruise day. We wont make that mistake again. In the mist of getting everything together for our cruise, the boarding passes and luggage tags just slipped our mind. Next time it will go on the TO-DO list.

I print my boarding pass & as soon as it is available. Luggage tags are printed at that time as well unless I am undecided about how many I will need. I finally got around to folding & taping them this past weekend. Clothes, etc. are laid out on the guest bed, medications packed in carry on with the boarding pass & luggage tags.

How close to the cruise do most people print out their boarding pass and luggage tags? I don't want to print to early in case the upgrade fairy calls and we change staterooms

Printed and attached for the Thanksgiving week cruise:)

We are in the teens now!

I print mine out right away also, as soon as they're available. If the upsell fairy happens to call, I will be more than happy to reprint! I print them and put them in my file folder for each cruise, and they're ready.

Exactly:D

Archived