Longest time RCI CC'ers - Still here? Who?

Sequim88

I went back and looked and other then the date I signed up and number of Posts, I couldn't find any other number. I must be looking in the wrong area. Under members List, there is the alphabet by surnames or the quick look up box but didn't see my member #. Any hints where to look. I also didn't see the Join Date except alongside my name, nothing off the members list.

Following Jimbo's methodology, I'm on page 5,304 and #159,108 on the list, and #295,707 in the "properties" box.

BTW, since his initial posting at 6:15am this morning (PST), the list has grown from 368,637 to 368,705, or 68 additions in approximately 5.5 hours:cool:

Correction, I joined April 24, 2005 and I think I got it, if I figured right from my page, my # is 14,404

Hi, Gay, again using Jimbo's methodology, I see you on page 2,114 and #63,403 on the list, and #134,339 on the lower left "properties"box:D.

May 2002 here, 10 years. We went from never wanting to go on one of these "floating hotels" to booking a 29 day B2B in a decade....boy, never say never!! :D

It was our Travel Agent who booked our 2nd cruise who sent me to Cruise Critic. Too bad she also didn't tell us how much we wouldn't like NCL. We love RCI and Celebrity.....that's where you will find us unless my family overrules us in the future....I will go but I don't have to love it.

Thanks everyone for the insights - especially the AOL pre-history part. it's great to see that people continue to find value in the CC cruise community

Funny thing.... I joined CC originally because I was researching the Atkins style of low-carb dieting and a web search brought me to a thread about it in the "Lose Before You Cruise" special interest forum on CC. So I joined just to post some questions there. No intent at all to cruise but soon caught the bug booked the Alaska cruise we took on HAL. The rest is history as they say.

MavisMarie - Hi, Yes that was a great cruise and had a really active Roll Call. I see you are doing another TA this year - we are too (as if you can't tell from sig below ;)). We're hooked on transatlantics. Next one has a super avtive Roll Call with over 200 members and a private web site just for the cruise. I think TAs tend to have bigger CC groups onboard.

Loved your telling of the how you ended up at Cruise Critic.

TA's definitely have larger roll calls and you tend to run into a lot of the same folks -- not everyone has the time or desire to be on the sea that many days in a row. The one we're taking in April is a 16 night New Orleans to Barcelona. 10 of those days are Sea Days -- yeah!!

Have a great time on your cruise.

Mike, would you like to show me where that is located. I was looking at my page, and the numbers on that page at the buttom, example 1,000 to1,030, so looked to see where I was on the list ( 14 position ) and figured from that. I saw no actual number associated with my name other then my Post count.

Gay

Mike, would you like to show me where that is located. I was looking at my page, and the numbers on that page at the buttom, example 1,000 to1,030, so looked to see where I was on the list ( 14 position ) and figured from that. I saw no actual number associated with my name other then my Post count.

Gay

It does not show your number.......just count starting with the numbers at the top.....

Yeah, I had a lot of lost posts with the upgrade a few years ago. I joined in Jan 2003 and have a "hover number" of 34398. Hoe do you find your member list number?

PS- We have 15 cruises with RCI since 2003 - seems like I have been a member forever, too.

Oh, I just noticed i am a "blue ribbon cruiser" - What do these categories mean?

Blue Ribbon Cruiser means you have exceeded 3,000 posts.

Archived