2/24/2012 MS Noordam Sail-Away

aliaschief

Yep, I do win! And the prize is that I'll be another one who is boarding her the next time she docks at Port Everglades.

AND....... We'll all be waving at you from her!! Most of us from the verandah of SC 5190!!!!!

Hopefully a lot earlier than today:)

Joanie

I'll miss it next week as I will be on the Maasdam:) Life is really rough:eek:

You will love the Maasdam.:):):) And I'll be anxious to hear about Antigua. We're stopping there next year and it's been years since we did a land vacation there.

You will love the Maasdam.:):):) And I'll be anxious to hear about Antigua. We're stopping there next year and it's been years since we did a land vacation there.
]]

I will be happy to share - we're getting out of the port and exploring the Island with Lawrence of Antigua. I've been there before - on business many, mnay years ago and not thrilled but this will take us away from all that and there is a lot to see in this port if you take the time.

We're looking forward to the Maasdam and the nice ports. the credit goes to S7S - we won't be on her ship unfortunately - but she's the one that got me looking at the itinerary.

the reason I now think it doesn't hurt to post them - HAL has so many nice ones - it's really nice when someone tells you they found a good one.

thanks Sail :)

Archived