Webinar for Elites currently in progress

Pia1913

Well that was an entertaining hour, although I did learn a little more about EZ air

Not all my questions were answered. I was the one who asked about the wine program and got a dumb response to ask my TA.

I asked 3 questions that have been frequently asked on CC & only got one answer. :(

• Royal balcony size? 'About' the same for deluxe & standard balcony categories despite the diagram showing a much larger deluxe balcony.
  • Royal's midship stairway extending up from Promenade Deck? We're looking into it but no answer.
  • Why were Rhodes & Monte Carlo on many cruises cancelled this year? Go to Facebook for an answer & thus those of us not on FB get left out of the loop for Princess info once again.

Other than a few other answers I wrote down (other Royal cruises available in mid to late April; no plans to pre-book Sanctuary; everyone to attend muster drill) the Webinair only summarized what's in a brochure so limited new info.

I asked 3 questions that have been frequently asked on CC & only got one answer. :(

• Royal balcony size? 'About' the same for deluxe & standard balcony categories despite the diagram showing a much larger deluxe balcony.
  • Royal's midship stairway extending up from Promenade Deck? We're looking into it but no answer.
  • Why were Rhodes & Monte Carlo on many cruises cancelled this year? Go to Facebook for an answer & thus those of us not on FB get left out of the loop for Princess info once again.

Other than a few other answers I wrote down (other Royal cruises available in mid to late April; no plans to pre-book Sanctuary; everyone to attend muster drill) the Webinair only summarized what's in a brochure so limited new info.

Last year's webinar was no big deal and this was even less. One of the speakers was so bad she shouldn't have been a speaker.

Last year's webinar was no big deal and this was even less. One of the speakers was so bad she shouldn't have been a speaker.

This was my first experience with webinar, didn't know you could ask questions

Pia, try the popcorn next time it make for a better showing

They answered more questions last time so I don't understand why they weren't as prepared this time particularly with so many questions about the Royal. :confused:

Did anyone ask about the Caribbean itinerary for the Royal Princess? Or more importantly if someone asked, did they answer?

The only thing I saw was that the Royal will be available for booking in mid to late April but didn't read any itineraries after she arrives in FLL.

Did anyone ask about the Caribbean itinerary for the Royal Princess? Or more importantly if someone asked, did they answer?

I can't remember when and where I saw this :confused:, but it seems she'll do the Western Caribbean from FLL. Don't quote me on this.

The only thing I saw was that the Royal will be available for booking in mid to late April but didn't read any itineraries after she arrives in FLL.

Someone did ask about itineraries and the answer again was mid to late April. Obviously they are not prepared to tell us anything prior to official release.

How was the webinar announced? I was unaware of it.

Lew

I received an email about it. The subject was: Princess Cruises Captain's Circle Elite Members - Register for our March 29 webinar

Here is the link: http://www.princess.com/programrelease/?utm_source=dm-pc&utm_medium=brand-pp&utm_term=Webinar

Supposedly it will be available to listen to on this site (eventually - in a few days) if we miss it.

I received an email about it. The subject was: Princess Cruises Captain's Circle Elite Members - Register for our March 29 webinar

Thanks, Coral. Did a search of my email inbox using the subject line you provided and...you guessed it...found it! Must be operator error.

Thanks for the link; I'll check it out.

Lew

It was so bad and uninformative last year, I didn't bother to sign in. Very few questions are actually answered with real information. Most are generic answers: call your TA or check the website, etc.

I agree. Like PIA said lots of deflection. :(

It was so bad and uninformative last year, I didn't bother to sign in. Very few questions are actually answered with real information. Most are generic answers: call your TA or check the website, etc.

Or they said "thanks for the suggestion" and they didn't seem prepared to answer many questions.

Archived